News New Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Google searched "Japanese St Kilda"?
Interesting Yoshi spoke about how the New Zealand connection influenced his connection to the Saints...
"My love affair with Wellington made me to grow up love affair with St Kilda Saints ..."

Noticed some sort of collaboration with newzealand.com in the NZ High Performance Camp.
How long before we're able to persude a Kiwi company to get onboard?

Interesting Yoshi spoke about how the New Zealand connection influenced his connection to the Saints...
"My love affair with Wellington made me to grow up love affair with St Kilda Saints ..."

Noticed some sort of collaboration with newzealand.com in the NZ High Performance Camp.
How long before we're able to persude a Kiwi company to get onboard?
Honestly, I don't know why we haven't got this mob as a sponsor yet!

1426178325_a0c93fd0ab.jpg

Saints will announce the Mitsubishi sponsorship soon.
Also a return to Moorabbin will be made public in the not too distant future.
Staaaaahpp baysidesaint!
But really keep it coming, amazing stuff by you if it comes through

If all this is true, this would have to be our best ever off/pre season to date!

Surprised nothing has been leaked to the papers thou.

Admin is no longer the leaky boat it was. No leaks with the DARE announcement until the very last moment either.

So many positives with Finnis and club administration.

My source is someone i have known for a long time and I saw him last night at a function and also today at another event.
He is in the media and gets a lot of saints mail.
Lots of good things happening at the saints at the moment.
Wow. That is amazing news if both turn out to be true.

Things really seem to be buzzing at the club at the moment. I guess a lot of the credit has to go to Finnis. But the whole organization just seems to be getting things right.

I just hope I feel vaguely similar to this in a few months time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the above eventuates it will be the brightest the Saints have looked off field in their recent history!

If the Liberal party ever get back in control in Victoria at least Matthew Guy is a saints man.
Bit of a change from previous liberal leaders who have blue and white hoops under their suits and it's just coincidence that cats keep getting funding for their upgrades to their ground.

Who can get us sponsors?
Then get another, too?
Cover it with members,
and a miracle or two?

THE CANDY MAN CAN!

(sing it with me)

The Candy Man can,
'cause he mixes it with love,
to make the Saints look good!

WillyWonka_161Pyxurz.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back