Oppo Camp News from the other clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why they couldn't have just played at the Arena, are One Direction really a "stadium band"? When I think of bands playing in packed out stadiums I think of the Stones, Queen, AC/DC etc, not a boy band :drunk:

Exactly, Creedence Clearwater Revival is another that comes to mind.
Mind you, one direction are superstars, right up there with Hanson. Bloody spunkies, they are.

I must admit I was confused when they told the crowd if they were having a good time to go wild and rip up as much grass as possible.

It all makes sense now, cheers Harry ;)

B-Qo5wGIgAAo3OI.jpg

Nah, can't agree with that Kramer, was a good player and was tough. If he'd worn purple you would have seen him much differently.
Yes, but according to Eagles fans he was going to settle scores in the derby with [insert their hated Freo player here]. He never did, and the closest he came to bruising contact in a derby with a Freo player was when he had the wind knocked out of him by Matt De Boer.

He played a more courageous brand of footy than a number of their other players, but he was never an enforcer or someone who flew the flag. He played a role that was similar to Spurr, and no Freo fan would ever think Spurr would set the tone for intimidating physical contests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why they couldn't have just played at the Arena, are One Direction really a "stadium band"? When I think of bands playing in packed out stadiums I think of the Stones, Queen, AC/DC etc, not a boy band :drunk:
Kids like to play on the grass.

The new stadium will get more events than Subi and will effect the Dockers as well.

Yet another present from the emperor that will keep giving

I must admit I was confused when they told the crowd if they were having a good time to go wild and rip up as much grass as possible.

It all makes sense now, cheers Harry ;)

B-Qo5wGIgAAo3OI.jpg

Can handle them guys wearing the purple and white chevrons - when i see Justin Beiber doing it though......... I change teams.

Who Josh Hill?

I thought you already had him, even though you forced him to play for the Indigenous All-most Stars on Friday night.

Kicked a nice point in the first quarter I heard.
C'mon Harry, you can do better than that.

Something along the lines of having a guy already with the same level of athleticism, not to mention footy smarts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back