Oppo Camp News from the other clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like there is a communication problem at Arden Street.
Broken string?

7F609B9E-9D9F-4D47-B2ED3C2911B3E0FD.jpg

I don't know why they couldn't have just played at the Arena, are One Direction really a "stadium band"? When I think of bands playing in packed out stadiums I think of the Stones, Queen, AC/DC etc, not a boy band :drunk:
What has one pubic hair and 200000 legs - an One Direction concert.

Looks like Geelong turned down picks #4 & #7 for Steve Johnson on a five year $4,000,000 deal to GWS last trade period.
Jeez. I would've taken that if I were Geevegas, and that's not even taking into account his current injury woes.

All sounds a bit embellished. Herald Sun usually full of the brown. :cool: Geelong would have been mad not to take that.
Stevie J doesn't have 5 years left in him sorry.

It is understood that he would have been a coach there if he couldn't play out his contract.

haha, I got to use it!

He won't play in two years in my opinion, he needs to get running soon for me to expect him to play with any influence this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I watch footage of the "enforcers" of old they are clips of heroic snipers running past the ball to put a cheap hit into the player going for the ball.

The tough guys in AFL are the ones who back into packs.
I agree. But Eagles fans pretended he was. He was also no shitmixer Worsfold or brutal Troy Cook either. He was just your standard courageous footballer. Credit to him, but you won't find Freo fans lionising Spurr the same way they did Waters.

Griff also struggling with a pretty chronic back complaint.

Nope. That was a Melbourne reporter that started that rumor from his desk in Melbourne without even going to Sydney

Griffin has hardly missed a session all summer, has been involved in all match sims and is playing in the intra club today.

He is fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back