Nick Daicos vs Andrew Brayshaw

Daicos or Brayshaw

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove the play on from kick ins and I wonder where Daicos sits. Not that stats are the answer.
They don’t have an overall view of the kick ins stats, but he’s at probably 3 maybe 4 kick ins a game.

Wrong again. At least back up your claims with evidence.

Here is his possession map in the last 4 weeks -

View attachment 1501611View attachment 1501612View attachment 1501613View attachment 1501614
Over Daicos’s last 4 games.
He has had 25 disposals v Geelong 3 kick ins.
23 touches against Carlton and 0 kick ins.
16 touches against Sydney and 0 kick ins.
31 disposals against Melbourne, 4 kick ins.

Most of his big games he has disposal wise it’s around the 4/5 mark.

Over the year maybe 3?

Over Daicos’s last 4 games.
He has had 25 disposals v Geelong 3 kick ins.
23 touches against Carlton and 0 kick ins.
16 touches against Sydney and 0 kick ins.
31 disposals against Melbourne, 4 kick ins.

Most of his big games he has disposal wise it’s around the 4/5 mark.

Over the year maybe 3?
Yeah fair enough. It’s not the 5 a game old mate is claiming though 😂😂

At the end of the day, it’s not his fault he’s a bloody good kick and has been given the responsibility of starting Collingwood’s scoring chains from kick outs. We’ve got one of the highest, if not the highest, scoring stats from kick outs in the competition on the back of guys like him taking the kick out.

If people wanna call it cheap possession collection, they can, but he does something with his kicks to get Collingwood scoring opportunities.

I just asked the question. I think it has been answered and as we can see those kick ins help numbers.
You’ve got plenty of questions about the Collingwood footy club.

You didn’t answer my question though… which BF profile were you before you created this new account a couple of months back?

At the end of the day, it’s not his fault he’s a bloody good kick and has been given the responsibility of starting Collingwood’s scoring chains from kick outs. We’ve got one of the highest, if not the highest, scoring stats from kick outs in the competition on the back of guys like him taking the kick out.

If people wanna call it cheap possession collection, they can, but he does something with his kicks to get Collingwood scoring opportunities.

That's the last four games can we have the season and see where that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, just posting the facts mate 👍

Yeah and I don’t disagree. Tho I do laugh at this thread, Brayshaw is one of the best mids in the comp. It’s not close at all atm.

Nah, just posting the facts mate 👍

Yeah and I don’t disagree. Tho I do laugh at this thread, Brayshaw is one of the best mids in the comp. It’s not close at all atm.
Yeah at the moment Bray is well ahead but this is his 5th year

How did he go in his first year? All I remember him doing is getting floored by Gaff

Daicos in his first year will be top 5 in the best and fairest, maybe even top 3, in a top 4 side

By year 5 he'll be dominating like no one ever has before, he'll be the GOAT

How did he go in his first year? All I remember him doing is getting floored by Gaff

Daicos in his first year will be top 5 in the best and fairest, maybe even top 3, in a top 4 side

Maybe yes maybe no. I'm not sure Brayshaw was playing off half back in his first year.

Floored by gaff, classy comment mate.

AFL app. Press on the player when looking at the game stats.
I was hoping that wasnt the case haha. The AFL website used to have the full season and each game heatmaps for every player in their statspro page. But it's been revamped this year and they're all gone :'( I was hoping it was just moved.

Back