NJPW, RoH, Impact Wrestling Partnership?

Remove this Banner Ad

With TJP and The Good Brothers working for both Impact and NJPW and now EC3 working for both Impact and RoH - could there be a talent share partnership brewing between the three companies? It makes sense for a lot of reasons - wrestling without fans means less money to pay talents - so if talents have the ability to work between the three, they could be making a decent income, mitigating the Covid impact.

Thoughts?

With TJP and The Good Brothers working for both Impact and NJPW and now EC3 working for both Impact and RoH - could there be a talent share partnership brewing between the three companies? It makes sense for a lot of reasons - wrestling without fans means less money to pay talents - so if talents have the ability to work between the three, they could be making a decent income, mitigating the Covid impact.

Thoughts?
I mean this has been a thing between ROH and NJPW for a while.

Given Don Callis is heavily involved at Impact it's no real surprise they're added to the mix.

I mean this has been a thing between ROH and NJPW for a while.

Given Don Callis is heavily involved at Impact it's no real surprise they're added to the mix.

Yeah, I suppose it's more Impact joining in a partnership with both. Callis had been pushing it for a while but I think the Good Brothers and EC3 were the catalyst to this. The Machine Guns too. Would be a pretty special pool of talent if they were to work together.

Yeah, I suppose it's more Impact joining in a partnership with both. Callis had been pushing it for a while but I think the Good Brothers and EC3 were the catalyst to this. The Machine Guns too. Would be a pretty special pool of talent if they were to work together.
But when is the question

The biggest issue I could see with this situation is from NJPW's end with potential difficulties with AEW refusing to allow their talent (Moxley, Jericho & Archer) wrestle against ROH/Impact talent on a NJPW show.

May not be an issue for a while though if talent is unable to fly between the US & Japan.

But when is the question

When Impact was teasing EC3, they were doing it under the guise that he's "not coming alone". I think there's every chance Bound For Glory will introduce two factions - one involving EC3 and one involving the Bullet Club - which I believe will consist of Tama Tonga, The Good Brothers and Kenta (US Based talents).

The biggest issue I could see with this situation is from NJPW's end with potential difficulties with AEW refusing to allow their talent (Moxley, Jericho & Archer) wrestle against ROH/Impact talent on a NJPW show.

May not be an issue for a while though if talent is unable to fly between the US & Japan.

What I am thinking too. It's a good test at the very least. If it goes well and all three companies benefit, then I can't see why they wouldn't continue it.

When Impact was teasing EC3, they were doing it under the guise that he's "not coming alone". I think there's every chance Bound For Glory will introduce two factions - one involving EC3 and one involving the Bullet Club - which I believe will consist of Tama Tonga, The Good Brothers and Kenta (US Based talents).
Oh I mean in terms of COVID.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back