Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im up to the stage in my driving to plan on booking my driving test to be in the next few weeks. Pretty much there now. The right hand turns for me are challenging and the right hand turns at the lights with no arrow are also difficult.

done any relevant courses prior to applying? I hope you get it to

I went to apply (same course) and had done some modules of the course beforehand
so the cost was reduced
mostly a few marketing stuff and computer dips which connect to the sports managment

done any relevant courses prior to applying? I hope you get it to

I went to apply (same course) and had done some modules of the course beforehand
so the cost was reduced
i also did journalism last year for vfl so hopefully i can use that to help.

become our man on the inside VitalDread

:eek: get your studying done and then apply for a job at the Bulldogs

probably going to be bit of a wait though :drunk:
3.5 years part time studying
Hoping to get able to volunteer my time at the club and maybe get a foot in the door.

3.5 years part time studying
Hoping to get able to volunteer my time at the club and maybe get a foot in the door.
I done studying with teachers that trained the Bulldogs prior to a match starting, years ago

they trained other clubs to, heard something interesting about Steven Milne

that he'd pop No Doz before the game, drank energy drinks constantly and drank flat coke in the final quarter of a game

There's something loose in my only PS3 controller, despite my best efforts to look after it (well, there's teeth marks in it but I don't throw it around). I'd care less if they weren't $70 a pop. Damn :(
Im up to the stage in my driving to plan on booking my driving test to be in the next few weeks. Pretty much there now. The right hand turns for me are challenging and the right hand turns at the lights with no arrow are also difficult.
Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll kill it.

There's something loose in my only PS3 controller, despite my best efforts to look after it (well, there's teeth marks in it but I don't throw it around). I'd care less if they weren't $70 a pop. Damn :(

Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll kill it.
still $70? no way

I paid $49 for my controller

I'm just thinking if my controller does break, I'll upgrade to the PS4 though
and ebay for a PS3 controller

still $70? no way

I paid $49 for my controller

I'm just thinking if my controller does break, I'll upgrade to the PS4 though
and ebay for a PS3 controller
Unfortunately I've got too many other things to buy to upgrade to a PS4 at the moment, so I'll just be replacing the controller.

Everywhere I look, it's ridiculously expensive. The one I've got is perfectly functional, but there's something inside it rattling around and that's usually not a good sign. Will get one as an insurance policy, round out the PS3 collection and then save some cash for when the GTA V re-release rolls around for BF online shenanigans.

Unfortunately I've got too many other things to buy to upgrade to a PS4 at the moment, so I'll just be replacing the controller.

Everywhere I look, it's ridiculously expensive. The one I've got is perfectly functional, but there's something inside it rattling around and that's usually not a good sign. Will get one as an insurance policy, round out the PS3 collection and then save some cash for when the GTA V re-release rolls around for BF online shenanigans.
http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps3-controllers/official-sony-dualshock-3-controller-black-ps3
:thumbsu:

Or for $5 less you can be a white supremacist:
http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps3-controllers/official-sony-dualshock-3-controller-white-ps3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Witcher 3 is the game I'm really wishing to play
Elder Scrolls online as well, the Evil within

I'm mostly done with my PS3, I've 100% most the games I played through

borderlands probably been my favourite

The Witcher 3 is the game I'm really wishing to play
Elder Scrolls online as well, the Evil within

I'm mostly done with my PS3, I've 100% most the games I played through

borderlands probably been my favourite
I'm still yet to pick up Uncharted 3, Infamous 1&2, the God of War trilogy, BioShock Infinite, South Park, the Sly games and Ratchet and Clank Nexus. That'll be it though, and if any of those aren't worth playing, let me know.

Borderlands was one of my favourites of the last generation. The second was much better than the first, though.

Will probably stay away from TES Online, haven't liked what I've played so far. Unsure about The Witcher 3, liked the trailers though.

I'm still yet to pick up Uncharted 3, Infamous 1&2, the God of War trilogy, BioShock Infinite, South Park, the Sly games and Ratchet and Clank Nexus. That'll be it though, and if any of those aren't worth playing, let me know.

Borderlands was one of my favourites of the last generation. The second was much better than the first, though.

Will probably stay away from TES Online, haven't liked what I've played so far. Unsure about The Witcher 3, liked the trailers though.
disappointed I sold it

do you trophy hunt? the online stuff is gonna be hard to get now

but I always was playing americans, annoying

I used to throw a nade just before I'd die and they'd always run to pick up ammo from my body and get blown up by it
:cool:

disappointed I sold it

do you trophy hunt? the online stuff is gonna be hard to get now

but I always was playing americans, annoying

I used to throw a nade just before I'd die and they'd always run to pick up ammo from my body and get blown up by it
:cool:
Nah, I don't really care too much about trophies. If a Platinum is gettable without being too difficult I'll go for it, but otherwise I don't enjoy it enough to be worth the effort.

Haha, nice plan. Haven't had a go at multiplayer on any of them yet, and don't think I will.

Nah, I don't really care too much about trophies. If a Platinum is gettable without being too difficult I'll go for it, but otherwise I don't enjoy it enough to be worth the effort.

Haha, nice plan. Haven't had a go at multiplayer on any of them yet, and don't think I will.
the only way we stand a chance online against the Americans is to hip fire and melee them
melee is two melees, but if you weaken them with a bullet it only needs to be one
my friend showed me that

did you play the first Uncharted? I hope you played it on Crushing :D

the only way we stand a chance online against the Americans is to hip fire and melee them
melee is two melees, but if you weaken them with a bullet it only needs to be one
my friend showed me that

did you play the first Uncharted? I hope you played it on Crushing :D
I played it on the default setting at first, but Crushing may or may not be responsible for some teeth marks and late night lectures on not waking the rest of the house :p

I need to ask the most esteemed gaming experts here a couple of questions.

1. I tried to play Uncharted and I just couldn't get into it, should I pick up 2 and try it out? Because I've heard 1 isn't that great, but 2 is amazing.

2. Which should I play first out of: Watch Dogs, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain (Yes that one's for you Dannnnnnnnnn) or Infamous?

1. I tried to play Uncharted and I just couldn't get into it, should I pick up 2 and try it out? Because I've heard 1 isn't that great, but 2 is amazing.

2. Which should I play first out of: Watch Dogs, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain (Yes that one's for you Dannnnnnnnnn) or Infamous?
1. Heavy Rain.
2. Heavy Rain.
3. Heavy Rain.
4. Heavy Rain.
5. Uncharted 2.
6. Watch Dogs.
7. Infamous.

I played it on the default setting at first, but Crushing may or may not be responsible for some teeth marks and late night lectures on not waking the rest of the house :p
the first one?

yeah, I'd understand that

the enemies know exactly where you are at all times
and me and my friend would play it and they'd take half a clip to even die
and if you want to kill them quick, you need to go for a headshot
but you can't get them fast enough because they have ridiculous accuracy

there are some games I've completed on the most difficult setting
that I pop in again for fun, that I don't get how I got through it

2 is really good, big improvement from the first
made me go back and play the first through on crushing

heavy rain, you haven't played it?

it shouldn't take too long to complete

1. Heavy Rain.
2. Heavy Rain.
3. Heavy Rain.
4. Heavy Rain.
5. Uncharted 2.
6. Watch Dogs.
7. Infamous.
you like dancing as Madison don't you?

you can tell me

wish I was able to skip some cut scenes in that game though, especially when I'd fail something or restarted

completed it in 3-5 hours after purchasing it when it came out
finished with all characters on the first play through

1. Heavy Rain.
2. Heavy Rain.
3. Heavy Rain.
4. Heavy Rain.
5. Uncharted 2.
6. Watch Dogs.
7. Infamous.
I'm not going to replay through it, what, 13 times, to get all the different endings. I'll probably be lazy and look up the alternate endings on youtube if I want to :p

2 is really good, big improvement from the first
made me go back and play the first through on crushing

heavy rain, you haven't played it?

it shouldn't take too long to complete
That's what I keep hearing, I'll definitely play it. I just wasn't a fan of the combat in the first one, and it wasn't really fun for me, and I was really excited for it. And then it ripped out my heart and stomped on it and then it stole my couch.

I wasn't going to even consider Heavy Rain. But then Dan stepped in, and I also found it on sale at EB for 8 games that day. So I bought it :p

1 isn't that great, and 2 is okay except for a small segment which is freakin amazing. I don't get the hype, they're good games but I feel let down playing them, I guess :p

I haven't played Heavy Rain, I've been keen on it for 5 years but always forget. Soon. Heard that's the best of that bunch though.
the first one?

yeah, I'd understand that

the enemies know exactly where you are at all times
and me and my friend would play it and they'd take half a clip to even die
and if you want to kill them quick, you need to go for a headshot
but you can't get them fast enough because they have ridiculous accuracy

there are some games I've completed on the most difficult setting
that I pop in again for fun, that I don't get how I got through it
Yeah, sums up my thoughts exactly.

I don't really go back and play games on the higher difficulty too often, I guess I appreciate the story/setting more than the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back