Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me sad that I can kick better/further on my left than my preferred right.

I put so much work into being able to kick on it that it's overtaken the other foot.

This isn't always reflected in our kick to kick games out at Whitten Oval/NPO. :p
That's my goal, so far i look like a 5 year kicking for the first time on my left foot.

That's my goal, so far i look like a 5 year kicking for the first time on my left foot.

I can kick a solid 20 metres on my left, which I worked on while my hand was broken earlier this year.

Still can't do it on the run though.

I can kick a solid 20 metres on my left, which I worked on while my hand was broken earlier this year.

Still can't do it on the run though.
I'm horrible at set shot but great on the run when kicking with my right.
I get a decent 10-20metres on my left but where the ball lands i have no clue.

My sister is doing history on my aboriginal background and discovered that my tribe (Girai wurrung) spirit animal, which basically means our animal we believe gave birth to the world and us etc.
I finally found the aboriginal artwork for my legs, can't wait to get it done.

10709599_10152772624843561_1277268344_o.jpg 10711309_10152772624923561_550865262_n.jpg

The first one is awesome.
Gonna have that around the side of my leg and the other one a top of my grand parents name.
on the other side, i'm getting a kookaburra on my right side, grand parents name in the middle with a coat of arms and the wales dragon covering it.

1z6yyc6.jpg

immortalmike

I accidentally typed your name as immoralmike and wondered why it wasn't working

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1z6yyc6.jpg

immortalmike

I accidentally typed your name as immoralmike and wondered why it wasn't working

:p
Ah the infamous "flu game" Jordan with food poisoning put up 38 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and 1 block in game 5 of the 97 NBA Finals.
What a legend!
I want those socks now.

Also hah immoralmike...heh...maybe sometimes.

Ah the infamous "flu game" Jordan with food poisoning put up 38 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and 1 block in game 5 of the 97 NBA Finals.
What a legend!
I want those socks now.

Also hah immoralmike...heh...maybe sometimes.
Thought it was released that MJ had a hangover?

We are all trying to save money but it never seems to last long for some reason before we go buying random stuff :( I'm a sucker for buying random RTS games :p

On another note the next chapter of manga should come out soon moved the release to Thursday nights for some bizarre reason I liked when it was a Wednesday release.
dang it david, i'm trying to save money here!!
I WANT IT SO BADLY!!

We are all trying to save money but it never seems to last long for some reason before we go buying random stuff :( I'm a sucker for buying random RTS games :p

On another note the next chapter of manga should come out soon moved the release to Thursday nights for some bizarre reason I liked when it was a Wednesday release.
I'm waiting for Attack of Titan season 2 to come out and Legend of Korra new season.
I hate steam sale, and fact so many good games coming out soon i need to upgrade my pc :(

The only RTS games I liked are way old :(

eh
I just spent $700 on clothes on the weekend so..I'm pretty happy with my recent splurge

I'm hoping that they make the 1000 year blood war arc from Bleach into an anime once it is done. So many good fights.

Though two people who I liked as characters from the start have snuffed it. God dammit I was attached to them :( didn't think they'd get killed off so easily

Hopefully after season two of AOT so I can have something to watch imbetween seasons of AOT.

Haven't watched Legend of Korra but want to just need some time to go through it all.
I'm waiting for Attack of Titan season 2 to come out and Legend of Korra new season.
I hate steam sale, and fact so many good games coming out soon i need to upgrade my pc :(

I'm hoping that they make the 1000 year blood war arc from Bleach into an anime once it is done. So many good fights.

Though two people who I liked as characters from the start have snuffed it. God dammit I was attached to them :( didn't think they'd get killed off so easily

Hopefully after season two of AOT so I can have something to watch imbetween seasons of AOT.

Haven't watched Legend of Korra but want to just need some time to go through it all.
got into bleach for a bit but work took up my time ans totally forgot where i waa up too

korra is good, the latest seasonnjust finished ao i will horde out and watch all eps in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back