Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They can take away my life but they'll never take away my freedom to be a sarcastic dickhead.

Do I get a all expense paid trip to Paris now?
Yes*
*you may or may not go to paris but instead a local town called paris

What have I missed?
The immortalmike was accused of latent sexism, took an all-expenses paid trip to France, lost his appeal and was somehow allowed to continue coaching.

Eh, that doesn't sound right. It's all starting to blur together.

The immortalmike was accused of latent sexism, took an all-expenses paid trip to France, lost his appeal and was somehow allowed to continue coaching.

Eh, that doesn't sound right. It's all starting to blur together.

Should we start a cult? I feel like we should start a cult.

I already belong to three cults.

The Church of Honey, the Melbourne City supporters group, and a pack of robed weirdos that took me way out into the desert, asked me a few questions about my thoughts on Victorian architecture and then signed me up to their email list.

But there's no harm in joining another. What's the catch?
you have to be the worlds most giant doctor with Tim

The afl will be bringing in 100 female teams each year for the next 5 years and will likely have a national comp like afl by 2020
glad bulldogs have already set things up for this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you mean players?

500 teams of at least 22 players over 5 years? I didn't think there was that big of an interest
may be round ball football, but AFL rules? that just seems a large number to me
500 female teams will be installed
the growth of female sport has made the afl fund it

We Just saw the Bundaberg swing. Did the Liberal candidate kill somebody?

need a good sinking ship gif for this Government. Surely there's something left over from the last Government?:p :cry:

Last edited:
Qld and Vic return to labor
mfw
%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%8F-519392.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back