Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Rockets man myself but don't get to see as many games as I'd like to, even with Foxtel. Is there anyway, short of moving to the US that I can see more games?

I'll reply in here, a bit more relevant. :)

Biased here but the Timberwolves are similar in a few ways. Small club; long starved of success but still maintains a very devoted (but often pessimistic and cynical) fanbase, particularly in its home town; exciting young talent; in the latter stages of a rebuild, etc. Downside is that they're still building and developing and aren't there yet - in fact we lost to one of the worst teams ever compiled this afternoon. There's some great talent there though, we just have to get the supporting pieces in place. Can still be frustrating to watch.
And they lost to the sixers
so kinda like Bulldogs losing to Gold Coast in 2014

I'm a Rockets man myself but don't get to see as many games as I'd like to, even with Foxtel. Is there anyway, short of moving to the US that I can see more games?
League Pass is amazing but expensive (about $400 for full coverage or $180 for just your team).

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for all the replies. That gives me something to work with. Didn't want to start supporting some GWS version of the NBA unknowingly!

I didnt even know the NOP's existed until a year or so ago (coinciding conveniently with the GS coming good ). Who did they replace?
As mentioned above they are the old charloette hornets. The charloette hornets today are the old charloette bobcats, a completely separate franchise. Kinda confusing.

It's synonymous with the town. It actually fits really well for the people of New Orleans. I agree that it's not great marketing world wide though.
I thought that would be the only reason why. Shocking.

It's 2016 people. I can't believe that a black man can't flirt with a white woman on national television without creating a s**t storm. Bunch of racists.
model-blush-brush_gal.jpg

#putoutyourblush

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone spare a thought or prayer for Cinncinati Bengals fans before you go to bed tonight. That s**t was diabolical.

Last edited:
Everyone spare a thought or prayer for Cinncinati Bengals fans before you go to bed tonight. That s**t was diabolical.
Fumble, personal foul, personal foul.

Comical. Their 9000 day run without a playoff win continues.

I'm no avid NFL watcher, but it certainly seems that way.

They certainly threw it away in a very Richmond-like way, too.
Not Richmond.
They have even had a first round bye for being a top 2 team in that time and still yet to win.
The loss is diabolically bad. Never seen anything like it (except by the Cleveland Browns, who just lose so much so often in regular season).

After yesterday's debacle, we have the Vikings.... Either their RB changes direction and runs through a hole to win the game OR the kicker hits from 27 yards (almost as close as you can get) and the Vikings win. Vikings lost this same way in the 1998 NFC Final and haven't got that far since.
Biggest kicking miss since AFC game 2012, when then Ravens kicker Cundiff missed a kick to take the Ravens to OT in the AFC Final.
Some teams are winners, some just find inventive ways to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back