No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the 'G for this one, just tossing out a few comments for a laugh. 'For a club with Hawthorn's depth, its a miracle that dud Spangher still gets a game' turned a few heads :p

Went to the hawks/pies match tonight, the amount of smug/arrogant hawks supporters made me sick.
For the love of god they can't win it this season

Went to the hawks/pies match tonight, the amount of smug/arrogant hawks supporters made me sick.
For the love of god they can't win it this season
I love going to Hawthorn matches for this very reason. They get very offended when anyone makes any derogatory comments, particular when they're wearing a Footscray jacket.

"Have a shave Birchall, you look like the lead in a Budweiser commercial"
"A mannequin would be just as effective as you Gibson, and it'd look better too"
"You've never been any good, Mitchell"

A few of my lines from tonight. All in good fun, but they take more offense than most supporters.

I love going to Hawthorn matches for this very reason. They get very offended when anyone makes any derogatory comments, particular when they're wearing a Footscray jacket.

"Have a shave Birchall, you look like the lead in a Budweiser commercial"
"A mannequin would be just as effective as you Gibson, and it'd look better too"
"You've never been any good, Mitchell"

A few of my lines from tonight. All in good fun, but they take more offense than most supporters.
These are the best kind. I've been known to throw out the "hey (whoever), I find your footballing ability to be sub-par".

It's ok to get weird looks from people, as I think i'm hilarious.

These are the best kind. I've been known to throw out the "hey (whoever), I find your footballing ability to be sub-par".

It's ok to get weird looks from people, as I think i'm hilarious.
Haha, that one's definitely going in the kit bag from now on.

I borrowed the 'You've never been any good' line from my old man - he used it on Gavin Brown at Victoria Park, and copped it from two old ladies :p

At the 'G for this one, just tossing out a few comments for a laugh. 'For a club with Hawthorn's depth, its a miracle that dud Spangher still gets a game' turned a few heads :p

If he wasn't rag dolled on Easter Monday by Hawkins, Kyle Cheney would be playing in Spangher's spot instead.

If he wasn't rag dolled on Easter Monday by Hawkins, Kyle Cheney would be playing in Spangher's spot instead.
Fettu-Cheney > Spang Bol?

Ok... so if Richmond lose to Sydney tonight, then I will be lighting candles for West Coast or Adelaide to win to keep Richmond from making the finals? Right? That would make this entire forgettable season somewhat worthwhile then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniher with 2 in a minute, has the Derp finally arrived?

Micks message at quarter time: I said tank not spank! Think of the higher pick boys!

Goddard being his usual sooky self. It's a different set of rules for him compared to everyone else.

Can't stand him. There's always an arrogant, self satisfied smirk on his face after a win, but at all other times he looks like a child that's about to have/just had a tantrum.

And you can instruct your younger teammates without being an angry prick. I'm sure he makes plenty of mistakes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back