No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield is getting rather defensive on the Footy Show. He keeps saying "But we have to perform" so it seems obvious to me he wanted Sanderson gone.

Last edited:
The Judge ruled that the ADASA investigation was legal and that Essendon is to pay the costs. I just looked on the Essendon board and it is surprising that so many supporters seemed to think that Essendon were doing the right thing.

Now I suppose the show cause notices should be answered. There may be more flack over that and it all could just keep dragging on. The Essendon board and their new CEO are crazy. They just replaced one set of dills with a bigger set.

A lot of supporters blame the whole affair on James Hird. I remember taxi driving a few years ago and I picked up two Essendon officials, they said that James Hird was about as thick as two short planks. They told me stories of his decision making processes that just lacked any depth at all.

A lot of supporters blame the whole affair on James Hird.
I don't know what supporters you're talking to, because all the ones I've talked to say that Hird is a saint and he's being made a scapegoat for something he didn't do.

As for the decision, serves Essendon right for trying to get off on a technicality.

I don't know what supporters you're talking to, because all the ones I've talked to say that Hird is a saint and he's being made a scapegoat for something he didn't do.

As for the decision, serves Essendon right for trying to get off on a technicality.

Look on the Essendon board here on Big Footy and you will see what supporters I am talking about. Read it for yourself. I did mention in my post that I was just looking at the Essendon board, need I have put that into capital letters or something?

Look on the Essendon board here on Big Footy and you will see what supporters I am talking about. Read it for yourself. I did mention in my post that I was just looking at the Essendon board, need I have put that into capital letters or something?
You do realise that all those on the Essendon board saying "Hird's fault" or "still Hird's fault" or something similar are saying it sarcastically, right?

Our only concern now is Crameri. Essendon and that smug B Hird are a disgrace.
If he misses any games at all, I hope he takes them for all he can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back