MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan should be able to kick 6 or 7 against the Dons next week, and our mids should run over the top of them as they give to much space.
Should, but you know what that actually means.

Jobe had a good 200th.

Are Essendon trying on any level or does it stink of we don't care?

The wheels fell off so they collectively threw the towel in and now all the metaphors have been thrown out with the Hird water.

Shame the Saints didn't win by more, we're almost ahead of the Bombers on percentage.

The wheels fell off so they collectively threw the towel in and now all the metaphors have been thrown out with the Hird water.
Saddest thing is we're no guarantee to beat them next week which is why I hope they've hit a point of no return. 110 points - they'll get roasted by Hird.

Watson 8 Disposals and Goddard 7, can someone explain did these guys play the game out?
Watson likely to be rested next week? Radio commentators said clearly injured.

Saddest thing is we're no guarantee to beat them next week which is why I hope they've hit a point of no return. 110 points - they'll get roasted by Hird.

Two teams who may or may not show up on the day. Flip a coin.

As someone else said, I can see Hird carrying his stuff out in a box this week. I like where the Saints are going, but they're not a 100+ belting team.

Good idea to give a Premiership coach who wanted to coach them the arse in favour of the golden child.

I was also going to make a comment about this being a Melbourne 2013 level performance, given the ease in which St.Kilda are scoring. Then I remembered Neeld is actually at the Bombers now. Lol.

Imagine if they sacked Hird and put Neeld in charge :D

I guess we should take into account that we got thrashed by 100+ and came out and won the next week. Don't treat the bombers lightly after todays perfomance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess we should take into account that we got thrashed by 100+ and came out and won the next week. Don't treat the bombers lightly after todays perfomance

By Hawthorn. Essendon lost to the 2014 spooners by 100+.

Hopefully they hold off on sacking Hird for another week, this reeks of Malthouse' last few weeks at Carlton.

By Hawthorn. Essendon lost to the 2014 spooners by 100+.

Hopefully they hold off on sacking Hird for another week, this reeks of Malthouse' last few weeks at Carlton.
I remember that time we beat richmond and they sacked their coach. Lets do it again

Didn't look injured in any way to me. Did earlier in the season but looked fine physically today.
I can't make sense of he or Goddard's numbers.

I can't make sense of he or Goddard's numbers.
There's been rumours Jobe's pulling the pin this year. Interviews he did this week added fuel to that fire.

Goddard mightn't have got lots of kicks but he was BOG in terms of finger pointing.

There's been rumours Jobe's pulling the pin this year. Interviews he did this week added fuel to that fire.

Goddard mightn't have got lots of kicks but he was BOG in terms of finger pointing.

After looking it up I can't believe Watson is 30. Thought he would have been a bit younger considering this was his 200th game

After looking it up I can't believe Watson is 30. Thought he would have been a bit younger considering this was his 200th game
He struggled early on. Wasn't until Sheedy went that everything really clicked for him.

I've heard of this rumour but not the interviews this week. Did they sound negative or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back