MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norf board, after they beat Geelong for the first time in ages (a couple of years ago): "we've arrived!!!"

Dees board, after we beat Geelong for the first time in ages (this year): "wtf just happened?"

Perspective is such a lovely thing in life. Much happier as a Dees supporter. :thumbsu:

norf........ lol.

#amidoingitright

Maybe I'm out of touch and I've got it all wrong? I haven't visited Bay 13 in quite some time.

Either way I'm very happy with this result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie's got 7.

Someone's going to overpay him now though because of this match. Added another 100-200K per year to his previous contract offers after tonight.

Charlie's got 7.
latest

I could be imagining this but does Ablett make a subtle, almost indistinguishable difference to the suns?

Or is it just me?

You would say thats pure rubbish. But i really do think he makes them all believe and walk taller when he is out there.

The proof is there when you look at this years and last years results in the games he has played/not played. His off field leadership might not be the best but on field he has to be rated the best in the AFL.

Maybe I'm out of touch and I've got it all wrong? I haven't visited Bay 13 in quite some time.

Either way I'm very happy with this result.
Nah you haven't lost it, it's still "lol norf" these days, I just checked. :D

Edit: Bay mods have just removed the thread. It was there, honest!

Meh, how can you troll North after our effort. Yet another aneamic game of football from the Dees. Pitiful.

I dont troll, their pain cheers me up though.

We were playing a top 4 side, they lost by 10 goals to a team who is on the bottom. :)

I feel better already.

I dont troll, their pain cheers me up though.

We were playing a top 4 side, they lost by 10 goals to a team who is on the bottom. :)

I feel better already.

Haha, well when you put it like that.

Still, I'm left wanting in regards to our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back