MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a thuggish team with a thuggish coach. Sam Mitchell needs his smug face beaten in. **** Hawthorn. **** strong sides being allowed to dominate continuously because of FA.

That's beta, victim complex s**t man. Our club can do the same. It's the people running Hawthorn, they are smarter and better than our administration. We need to be better and take advantage of the same rules that the Hawks do.

**** off Chip. Why interview him.
Came in to rage on this too.

Seemed awkward that he was part of it in the interview as if he didn't belong.

Stfu chip.

You should change you avatar to a premiership cup being dangled in front of an eagle that is snatched away when reached for.

Nah, only change I've made in 7 years was to get him in an MFC jumper.
So you could be the jinx?

Came in to rage on this too.

Seemed awkward that he was part of it in the interview as if he didn't belong.

Stfu chip.
Good on him. It must be so hard to put up with absolute distaste in your mouth being part of a rubbish football club for a decade then come out and win a flag. I'm all for loyalty for a senior footballer, but chip had every right to leave our mess.

Good on him. It must be so hard to put up with absolute distaste in your mouth being part of a rubbish football club for a decade then come out and win a flag. I'm all for loyalty for a senior footballer, but chip had every right to leave our mess.
You realise that his piss poor effort most weeks was a big part of said mess

Can I say, look at Gunston. Arguably skinnier than Watts but goes 100% harder. Feel pains for the Crows, * they have lost some talent recently.

PS: I really need spell checker right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get the hate for Hawthorn. It's not their job to lose premierships.
It's a good point. I'll be the first to admit my hatred of them is definitely 2 parts jealousy, 2 parts just wanting football to have a good 'story' when the Dees aren't involved.

Fair to say I'd be a nightmare if we were ever this good.

I got no pleasure out of that, aside from maybe Schoenmakers finally getting some success after all the s**t he's copped. Rioli winning the Norm off 18 and 2 and Frawley's s**t-eating grin were vomit inducing. Already seen a 3peat, didn't need a second one.

I respect the hell out of Hawthorn the club, But I still hate them. Their supporters are feral as well. I'm tired of the same old teams doing it over and over.
The expansion teams draft monopoly has had some effect in slowing the rise of other teams (not us) and prolonging the success of Geelong and Hawthorn

I respect the hell out of Hawthorn the club, But I still hate them. Their supporters are feral as well. I'm tired of the same old teams doing it over and over.
The expansion teams draft monopoly has had some effect in slowing the rise of other teams (not us) and prolonging the success of Geelong and Hawthorn
Yeah but ... Cheer up!!! :)

Congrats to Frawley, our club let him down and Im glad he found the ultimate success, not only just played but kept the Coleman medalist to his only goaless gane of the year.

Back when he was all australian playing on the best forwards in the comp he only had 29 goals kicked on him, 35 the following season. He is an awesome defender and while most feel we were over compensated we lost one of the best defenders in the comp.

Don't worry mate I wont lose too much sleep over it despite my strong words
Picture the moment - five years from now - someone, maybe Gawn or Dean Kent - and they are holding the trophy (and slightly patronisingly) referring toHawthorn; they taught us so much! Meanwhile they languish in the bottom 4, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back