MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There will be people who want to coach, an AFL coaching position doesn't come up everyday, i do think the amount of applications for the position will be rather shallow though.

Very very interesting times at the end of the year, will there be a mass exodus as expected? But will clubs even want to trade with Essendon before the WADA appeal?

Carlton is a much more appealing/sexier club for free agents and wannabe coaches, oh the hilarity. :D

Port Adelaide's song is sickening.

How many dog acts does that coward Hodge have to do before everyone in the media stops saying he's such a good bloke?

He is a ******* disgrace and should be rubbed out for the entire finals series.
Agreed. Deserves a month for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I guess we want essendon to beat GC, so Carlton can't afford to beat us tomorrow as they risk missing out on both schache and weitering. And yet I don't want essendon supporters misery to end. Hmmm

So I guess we want essendon to beat GC, so Carlton can't afford to beat us tomorrow as they risk missing out on both schache and weitering. And yet I don't want essendon supporters misery to end. Hmmm
If the club still thinks like that theres no wonder we're still a rabble after 9 years..

If the club still thinks like that theres no wonder we're still a rabble after 9 years..

Who said anything about the club? It's the beaten down, paranoid supporters that are the ones that worry, and rightly ****ing so.

At least I'm worrying about the positional moves of other clubs in the hope it helps us win, rather than lose - which has been the case in recent years.

We need a thread for 'Worst trades you have heard', apparently a Roos supporter thinks that Swallow for Bennell is as good as done...leaves me baffled.

We need a thread for 'Worst trades you have heard', apparently a Roos supporter thinks that Swallow for Bennell is as good as done...leaves me baffled.

I think we all remember pick 2 and 3 for Minson and steak knives.. still shattered we didn't get that deal done :rolleyes:

How many dog acts does that coward Hodge have to do before everyone in the media stops saying he's such a good bloke?

He is a ******* disgrace and should be rubbed out for the entire finals series.
He's not a coward but he is a dirty campaigner. Mitchell's the worst in the league and Hodge is up there. That could have broken Wingards neck, was a very dangerous and deliberate act. He genuinely deserves three weeks for that but I bet he gets one worst case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back