Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Patiently waiting for Demons to get smacked for dragging the game into disrepute

Seriously though, is the heat coming for them? Off field dust ups, May talking smack at the awards night and then winds up in hospital, Oliver falling apart at the seams, rumours about a positive strike forcing him to sit on the sidelines which was being sold as an injury, gets put up for sale, moves in with the captain and his newborn then winds up in hospital..

Haven't won a final since the Premiership or something equally as wild..

I remember the heat on the Eagles around 05-06-07. Feels like crickets for the Dees.

Seriously though, is the heat coming for them? Off field dust ups, May talking smack at the awards night and then winds up in hospital, Oliver falling apart at the seams, rumours about a positive strike forcing him to sit on the sidelines which was being sold as an injury, gets put up for sale, moves in with the captain and his newborn then winds up in hospital..

I remember the heat on the Eagles around 05-06-07. Feels like crickets for the Dees.

That's not taking into account the constant rumours around Goodwin as well

Probably doesn't help that their coach has his own addiction issues. I reckon Oliver would have spat that back in his face.

The most credible rumour I've seen is that Oliver has a full on pill popping habit, benzos, painkillers etc.

But I wouldn't at all be surprised if he's bipolar or similar as well and that's how it started. Tattooing himself, cutting his own hair, going for random walks at 4AM, all very manic things to do.

Pretty sad stuff tbh

Barrett on Oliver...

Really hope Oliver can use the off-season to re-set his football and personal lives so that in 2024 he gets the opportunity to resume a career which is already one of the greatest ever compiled by a Demons player.

Seriously Mr Barrett?
One of the greatest Demons career... ever.
Bloody Hell. He's not even the best midfielder in the current team.

Seriously Mr Barrett?
One of the greatest Demons career... ever.
Bloody Hell. He's not even the best midfielder in the current team.
Gonna have to disagree mate. He’s not only a premiership player, he’s also
  • 2 Time Coaches Award Winner
  • 4 Time Melb BNF
  • 3 time AA
  • Rising star
Etc

For a club that hasn’t had a great history over the last 50 or so years, he’s undoubtedly in their best 22 ever and when it’s all said and done I reckon he’s got a case not only for Melbourne’s best ever player, but also statistically almost the best contested player in history.

Petracca is the sort of player who will win you a final, Oliver is the sort of player that will get you to that point. Each to their own however

May?

Ah yes the allergic reaction to some food.

Probably doesn't help that their coach has his own addiction issues. I reckon Oliver would have spat that back in his face.

The most credible rumour I've seen is that Oliver has a full on pill popping habit, benzos, painkillers etc.

But I wouldn't at all be surprised if he's bipolar or similar as well and that's how it started. Tattooing himself, cutting his own hair, going for random walks at 4AM, all very manic things to do.

Pretty sad stuff tbh
Did he actually tattoo himself? What a mad dog

Ya apparently, it was reported as the root of his foot injury because it got infected. Which everything else aside, is hilarious.
I figured trying to tattoo his foot was code for, trying to inject himself so the club wouldn’t find out, but he fecked it up, etc.

Gonna have to disagree mate. He’s not only a premiership player, he’s also
  • 2 Time Coaches Award Winner
  • 4 Time Melb BNF
  • 3 time AA
  • Rising star
Etc

For a club that hasn’t had a great history over the last 50 or so years, he’s undoubtedly in their best 22 ever and when it’s all said and done I reckon he’s got a case not only for Melbourne’s best ever player, but also statistically almost the best contested player in history.

Petracca is the sort of player who will win you a final, Oliver is the sort of player that will get you to that point. Each to their own however

And arguably the best player in the game atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must say that I have been amused and entertained following the thread on the Draft & Trading Thread: Esava Ratugolea.

The amount of:

Chest Beating
Genital Stroking
Fist Pumping
Dick Swinging
Trash Talking

The leagues two most annoying self obsessed, entitled, up themselves group of posters, on BF.

Port the Club that offers unders dealing with Geelong the Club that demands overs.

With the ethnocentric Geelong posters thinking that their Club is Mecca and that all roads lead to Kardinya Park, arguing with the knob jockeys from Port, both think that they are a bigger destination Clubs than each other.

I will give the Geelong posters one thing they are far most intelligent than the Port posters, albeit thats not a high bar.
Port posters come across as redneck, interbred farkwits from a backward social science experiment thats spun badly off the rails.

Last edited:
I must say that I have been amused and entertained following the thread on the Draft & Trading Thread: Esava Ratugolea.

The amount of:

Chest Beating
Genital Stroking
Fist Pumping
Dick Swinging
Trash Talking

The leagues two most annoying self obsessed, entitled, up themselves group of posters, on BF.

Port the Club that offers unders dealing with Geelong the Club that demands overs.

With the ethnocentric Geelong posters thinking that their Club is Mecca and that all roads lead to Kardinya Park, arguing with the knob jockeys from Port, both think that they are a bigger destination Clubs than each other.

I will give the Geelong post one thing they are far most intelligent than the Port posters, albeit thats not a high bar.
Port posters come across as redneck, interbred farkwits from a backward social science experiment thats spun badly off the rails.
Don't hold back.
Tell us what you really think.

Pies just got a lot stronger in their forward half.

Hard to see them not being top 2/4 again. Brissy too.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I feel that pies are a team that will stay strong until the league figures them out tactically. Their midfield lacks depth compare to others.

They also rely heavily on a bunch of 30+ year olds. A bad injury run would be a disaster.

You might even fly to Perth to play us while we're a rabble. 🙃

West Coast to play Brisbane in Brisbane either round 1 or round 24
Calling it now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back