Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke to my wife (Port member) and I thoughtshe'd be up in arms about it. She has said whilst she'd prefer to wear the home strip, it's only a jumper. Winning is all that matters this week.

The whole clash jumper situation is still a joke.

Collingwood for example- what was wrong with their one of white with black stripes? Indeed, until 2001, that was their main strip- just watch the 1990 GF.

Port are rightfully pissed off. Kochie can ram it though.

Could also be an easy slam dunk for that slimeball McLachlan to do his "honest, I'm not Josef Goebells" shtick and ride in to save the day from a situation his organisation created in the first place.

What a ******* joke. All it proves is that Richmond's supposed clash jumper is ******* useless and should be made to have a flip of their normal jumper. Similar to what Essendon should have done, were it not for the *******s at AFL house deeming red a 'dark' colour and therefore, unsuitable. 'Cos grey works a treat, y'know.

Port getting rammed by the AFL.
Making them wear their clash strip at their own home game.

Funny, we have to have a "light" clash strip for when we play Melbourne, Port etc but Richmond don't?

Interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unfortunately Adelaide is a s**t town so they'll probably struggle to produce 5 of them

They might ask Eddie if they can borrow theirs since they're not in use?

Is Richmond the only club playing finals this weekend? **** me enough with the complete and utter saturation across all forms of media.

Typical. Most people are happy for richmond and can respect what they have done but then the media just beat it to death.

Them beating sydney wasnt THAT far fetched

Is Richmond the only club playing finals this weekend? **** me enough with the complete and utter saturation across all forms of media.

caddyshack-cinderella-story-4-o.gif

It's a Cinderella Story, didn't you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back