Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brisbane have done excellently under Leppitsch with the "go home 5" trades. Their list has cut a lot of dead wood, and if they get rid of McGuane and Merrett next year they'll be set up for a long time at the top. That being said, they need to make 10 draft picks in the ND and RD combined. Without a pick inside the top 30.

Voss hasn't ruled out senior coaching again.

All the other clubs must really be wiping that sweat from their brow. Thank God for them that option's still there!

You might argue that it is impossible for him not to be better second time round...

But I've been seriously impressed with the insight he has provided on SEN. He's also a leader of men.

Think he could be a really good blend of old and new in terms of his style of coaching.

I know that he's not put his name up but I'd be surprised if neither Gold Coats or Adelaide asked the question.

You might argue that it is impossible for him not to be better second time round...

But I've been seriously impressed with the insight he has provided on SEN. He's also a leader of men.

Think he could be a really good blend of old and new in terms of his style of coaching.

I know that he's not put his name up but I'd be surprised if neither Gold Coats or Adelaide asked the question.
He hates GC.

I know those words, but that post makes no sense.

I'm lamenting that things that happened in the past aren't going to happen because they already happened and therefore will not happen despite the fact that it would funnier if they were to happen now rather than when they did, and ultimately we are poorer for the fact that the incident and situation are hypothetical rather than actual.

And now I don't know what I was trying to say. Thanks a lot.

Harry O's first demand is to change the club's name from "Demons" to something non-offensive for atheists. He's also suggested a new club song that isn't offensive towards flags that aren't grand old nor high flying.

As I turn and look into the sun
The rays burn my eyes
[Happy, happy, happy, everybody's happy]
How like a turtle the sun looks

Harry O's first demand is to change the club's name from "Demons" to something non-offensive for atheists. He's also suggested a new club song that isn't offensive towards flags that aren't grand old nor high flying.

The rays burn my eyes

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rays burn my eyes
Words can't describe how much I laughed at that

Great result for GWS, Boyd reportedly not well liked amongst the players and was going to walk (probably for less) next year.

Giants really should be balls deep into Ryder now, Tomlinson and Cameron simply won't do going into next year

Great result for GWS, Boyd reportedly not well liked amongst the players and was going to walk (probably for less) next year.

Giants really should be balls deep into Ryder now, Tomlinson and Cameron simply won't do going into next year

They've got McCarthy if needed I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back