Suspended
10k Posts North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor
Nov 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dunno what's happened to benny this week, so I will put up the sides

North Ballarat v Coburg at Mantello Oval (Coburg) 1:10 pm saturday
txt_fullforward.png

Forwards: B. Driscoll (1) A. Black (35) D. Micallef (30)

Half forwards: P. McMahon (7) L. George (20) A. Edwards (27)

Centres: C. Richardson (21) C. Garlett (32) D. Towers (28)

Half Backs: G. Urquhart (34) M. Searl (29) A. Mullett (41)

Backs: C. Delaney (31) L. Delaney (45) M. Warren (25)

Followers: B. Mabon (40) N. Couch (6) M. Sewell (33)

Interchange: M. Campbell (66) C. Schache (4) B. Evans (58) S. Conroy (10) M. Greig (2)

Cunnington is not named.

I assume this is the ABC televised match of the day.

I hope it is televised. It will be a good chance to have a look at the development of Mullett, Mabon, Cam Delaney and Black and to see how Richo is coming along.

txt_fullforward.png

Cunnington is not named.

on abc 2 @ 1pm
why is backline unbolded ? just nitpicking,no offence :)

Netball GF week probably snowing him under. Looking forward to finally seeing another televised game. NB haven't been on for bloody ages.

Yeah it's televised fellas. 2's are nearing the first quarter already. Pretty dull game at the moment but hoping seniors is better.

Anything stats-wise you guys wanted from me particularly today? Will hopefully do my usual round-up of the day but I thought I'd ask if there's anything you guys especially wanted in advance.

Don't look at ABC's stats, seriously, ridiculously unreliable.

Post in here or PM me. Cheers

• Banned

txt_fullforward.png

Cunnington is not named.

Sam Conroy is playing in the Development game at the moment.

Yeah it's televised fellas. 2's are nearing the first quarter already. Pretty dull game at the moment but hoping seniors is better.

Anything stats-wise you guys wanted from me particularly today? Will hopefully do my usual round-up of the day but I thought I'd ask if there's anything you guys especially wanted in advance.

Don't look at ABC's stats, seriously, ridiculously unreliable.

Post in here or PM me. Cheers

Black and Richardson for me mate! Wouldn't Mind a bit of an insight into how Max Warren plays. Haven't heard a whisper about him all year!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, Cruize in

Taking stats on Mabs ruck work.

In contests he has been in
For mabs clearly 3
For oponent 9
Split contest (no clear winner) 5

Mabs is doing much better at ground level follow up after the ruck work than Graham (or whoever else is contesting). Clocking up possies

Impressed with Max Warren BTW.

When Mabon puts on some weight he will be a very handy player for us, Really like his round the ground work. Just needs more strength in the ruck duals.

The roosters are threatening to blow this game away early.

When Mabon puts on some weight he will be a very handy player for us, Really like his round the ground work. Just needs more strength in the ruck duals.

He could even end up being a KPD.

He is going to have to bulk up considerably IMO.

While he has excellent skills for a big man, he is not particularly athletic and is being dominated at the moment in the hitouts.

He is going to have to bulk up considerably IMO.

While he has excellent skills for a big man, he is not particularly athletic and is being dominated at the moment in the hitouts.
He is also about 195cm, which doesn't help. His kicking skills are sweet though.

Luke Delaney is playing well and Cam has got too much burst pace for other blokes his size.

Also, how many Richmond listed players do Coburg have?

Apart from Graham and Miller who are complete spuds, the rest of the team appears to be made up of short people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back