North Melbourne vs. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

You missed the point.

A poster was saying that it's the midfield that determines the ruckman.

Nicnat hit it beautifully to a roving callum sinclair, another ruckman.

In that case, I agree with you.

Jong isn't exactly little though, is he? Must be close to the 190cm mark. But yeah, not a ruckman so gif is pointless.

Yeah I think he's about 188cm and 90kg. But little asian man sounded better for my argument.

Looking at the ladder predictor, I'm not sure there's a way for us to meet week 1 unless you guys beat Richmond and we lose to Brisbane. That's the only scenario that I can see it happening
If Richmond win tonight and next week, adelaide lose last 2 then we play them again regardless of us beating Brisbane or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The highlight for me was how we reacted to North getting within a kick in the last quarter. They had kicked 3 in a row, had all the momentum and are a much older and more experienced team, while we were on a 6 day break coming back from Perth. To finish them off comfortably under those circumstances is a great sign :)

I also enjoyed Scott Thompson doing a Jordy MacMahon in the second quarter. Absolutely shat himself

Perfect confident we win that on the big stage at the G. Enjoy tonight's win, cockiness could come back to haunt.
And as you probably should. You blokes are completely shot in 12 months time when half your list retires

Perfect confident we win that on the big stage at the G. Enjoy tonight's win, cockiness could come back to haunt.

We're a better side than you in any conditions. Other than Thomas, that was your best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back