Game Day North play away to the dirty rotten saints. Starts at 16:35 AEST @the dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought our veterans we're going to step up this week Capt Luke?..

Here's your ratings to half time. FYI Jack Sinclair has 85 rating points at this stage..

1714809143551.png

If we don't play with some heart in this 2nd half then all hope is lost. We're still in this game on the scoreboard. How much do you want to get a win? It's right there if we want to try to take it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you not been watching
Did you see the "if we pull out fingers out" part? Obviously it involves playing better. But despite the poor first half, 10 minutes of good football like the start of the 1st and we could be a goal down.

I reckon our weights room just has ping pong tables, sofas & big screen tv’s to play Xbox.
I think that's what McGuane was alluding to re our training standards. Little did he know our K/D on COD is elite not to mention the Fortnite dubs.

The game is so ******* simple but every single coach we have had this past few years makes it so complicated
It's a fairly simple game, if you're able to play it. Some of our players aren't. Not at the level required anyway and that's where we're breaking down. We have some good players, but we also have ordinary decision makers who often get caught out at the wrong times, that's why they're considered ordinary. Some of them are obvious, but some are senior leaders, supposedly anyway, amongst the playing group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back