Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been on BF for a few years now but can someone please explain what “Goalie82’s” posts are all about ? What do they mean ? Every game day … (the Simpsons, the flying high movie , the rocky movie & some dog with a blue beenie)
Wtf ? 💁‍♂️
Not worth trying to understand. Just accept it as reality

I miss out on fish patties

Because of that damn ratty
As you probably already know, despite the biblical rule that sea creatures that don't have fins and scales are detestable, the Vatican has made exceptions for semi-aquatic mammals like beavers and muskrats as well as reptiles that live in water, like turtles and alligators. These qualify as fish so maybe that rat could be tossed onto the BBQ? Personally, I'm hoping chicken schnitzel is close enough as we will be eating sandwiches on the train trip in. I believe chickens are the living descendants of tyrannosaurus rex which was related to some kind of semi-aquatic sea creature eons ago.

As you probably already know, despite the biblical rule that sea creatures that don't have fins and scales are detestable, the Vatican has made exceptions for semi-aquatic mammals like beavers and muskrats as well as reptiles that live in water, like turtles and alligators. These qualify as fish so maybe that rat could be tossed onto the BBQ? Personally, I'm hoping chicken schnitzel is close enough as we will be eating sandwiches on the train trip in. I believe chickens are the living descendants of tyrannosaurus rex which was related to some kind of semi-aquatic sea creature eons ago.

I'm having a pie at the footy. Do they sell dims sims?

Leon, for some reason I've got a feeling we're going to triumph today.

North by 15.
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Efa

It’s been a slow morning here at the Dew household. ******* needed it too.

If north don’t win today I’ll spew up! Got a good feeling though (just like every week, just once be right!)

North by 10.
What is a slow morning?

I just ran 6.4kms as prescribed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if the member tents are up today…..couldn’t see them last week near gate 6. Need to pick up this years ill-fitting hat but the sound of it.

I noticed when I was leaving last week the redeveloped 'ticket windows' to the right of gate 5 (city side wing) had 'North Melbourne Member Services' displayed above them - may have moved in there this year?

What is a slow morning?

I just ran 6.4kms as prescribed
To assess what is a slow morning you need to post your time. You must have changed your Strava password as it seems to be inaccessible now.

For me it depends on whether or not I forgot to charge the battery on my mobility scooter as to how fast it moves.

That's not how you write a trip report!

8pm Drop half around

9pm felt nothing

9:15pm drop other half

9:35pm everything is coming

10:25pm I am in the backyard there are more stars that I have ever seen. We are infinitesimally small. We are dust. Nothing

11? The Beatles are playing while cloudy with a chance of meatballs is on the tv it’s funny and amazing and syncing up

??:?? I am liquid on the floor

To assess what is a slow morning you need to post your time. You must have changed your Strava password as it seems to be inaccessible now.

For me it depends on whether or not I forgot to charge the battery on my mobility scooter as to how fast it moves.
IMG_2498.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back