Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8pm Drop half around

9pm felt nothing

9:15pm drop other half

9:35pm everything is coming

10:25pm I am in the backyard there are more stars that I have ever seen. We are infinitesimally small. We are dust. Nothing

11? The Beatles are playing while cloudy with a chance of meatballs is on the tv it’s funny and amazing and syncing up

??:?? I am liquid on the floor
Why does time take so long?

Especially on game day!!!

8pm Drop half around

9pm felt nothing

9:15pm drop other half

9:35pm everything is coming

10:25pm I am in the backyard there are more stars that I have ever seen. We are infinitesimally small. We are dust. Nothing

11? The Beatles are playing while cloudy with a chance of meatballs is on the tv it’s funny and amazing and syncing up

??:?? I am liquid on the floor
I love Tuesday’s

Got my ticket, still tossing up whether to go. Just want it to be a good showing, but I fear McKay and Curnow will have a field day.

I can't be there today and I'm devastated. Can't believe I'm going to miss the win that defines the start of our era. Enjoy everyone.
this is an indictable offence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a good feeling about today, and spewing I can’t be there. Have been to all possible Good Friday matches but two l, so will be shattered when we win and I wasn’t there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not how you write a trip report!

I was walking back to the car at the Zoo.

I would park there when we played the Blus at the Optus Oval.

It was the year Stevo hurt his leg and he was on crutches.

I know this because I saw him on his crutches after the game.

We had just lost.

I was nearly back at the car when all of a sudden it was like a ghost had pulled my foot out and I tripped, lifted my foot up again and rolled my ankle and fell over on the road rolling in pain

People just walked around me

Eventually I got up and hobbled to car

It was good by McDonald’s take away in Flemington Road

I was one of the lucky ones to have rolled his ankle

Marstermind what year do you think this was…95?

Hear you Cat. My favourite days when l worked at RCH were the public holidays. Only emergencies and only the sickest kids couldn't go home.
I managed to finesse enough of a break to catch the first quarter and a bit for viewing time, might be for the best

SuperClash!!! Bring your best Blues. Need Pink to hold up McKay, and CJ to Kick 2 goals…. Then we’ll be right in this

It’s usually about this time of the season that throws up a doozie round and stumps all the Tipsters.

I reckon we’ll win and there will be other upsets t this weekend too.

North by 15.
Please please please 🙏 I’m not scared of Carlton per se - just Curnow and McKay.

oh just remembered the jumper clash from last year and saw a sneak peak of this years
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

As expected a big difference in age and experience.

North MelbourneAttributeCarlton
188.2cmHeight187.5cm
85.0kgWeight86.5kg
24yr 0mthAge26yr 3mth
63.9Games91.7
Total Players By Games (Extended Interchange)​
North MelbourneGamesCarlton
13Less than 505
350 to 996
6100 to 1498
1150 to 2004
0200 or more0