Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the game we were all worried about with Corr, Pink and Dawson our 3 key backs. Couple that with Carlton midfield dominance and here we are.

That said, you could actually look at 29 pts down as a positive. We get on top in the middle, we're a chance. We don't, hello 10+ goal loss.
The harsh reality is that our players don’t have the metal to absorb any sort of pressure. And they are under a lot.

Our three leaders out there: McDonald, Simpkin and LDU have been invisible.

Scott and the kids are trying. Stephens was decent offensively in the last 10 minutes for a cameo.

Can anyone name a player in the middle or flanks apart from Scott who is playing the same they usually despite the pressure?

Can you just give it a ******* rest.
He’s just a ******* knob, ignore him. Been embarrassed with his CCJ call and makes a fool of himself anytime he opens his mouth about football.

Again Corr our worst defender. Just an idiot with the ball or when making decisions, has a negative football iq.

Great game for the Stephenson lovers to be up and about..

5 kicks, 0 handballs, 0 marks, 0 tackles, 0 goals, 0 points..

Must be just waiting for him to warm up I guess..

Maley can't kick. He needs to keep working on that part of his game. Comben attacks the ball with vigor, always worried he's going to hurt himself the way he lands. With CCJ down, I'd bring him back and he can play either end and help in the ruck.
He doesn't have to kick. Just mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was similar in the first 2 rounds. we concede too many shots on goal because our defence isn't up to it
Our defence? Bloody hell, I reckon they’re doing ok given a) how pathetic our midfield is defensively and b) the umps. They’ve been under siege the poor buggers. (Having said that, any defence featuring Fisher, Corr and McDonald is a major worry.)

The harsh reality is that our players don’t have the metal to absorb any sort of pressure. And they are under a lot.

Our three leaders out there: McDonald, Simpkin and LDU have been invisible.

Scott and the kids are trying. Stephens was decent offensively in the last 10 minutes for a cameo.

Can anyone name a player in the middle or flanks apart from Scott who is playing the same they usually despite the pressure?
Lazzaro . But that’s not really a game Turner

Powell is ok in his vicinity but just doesn’t have the legs to chase George is the only mid with some speed. Need Cam in there at the start and I would throw Curtis as well. The obvious answer moving forward is Colby.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We need a long-term clearance solution, and that is Will Phillips this season. Tarryn is gone, so all work goes into LDU at stoppages, and this is the result.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I will say that Lazz has surprised and had a pretty decent game. I think what he needs to realise is that if he is to take possession, he needs to be in space. As soon as there is pressure defensively he goes to water. Knock it on son, bash it forward and let your motor do the rest.

So does the CCJ and Goat Achilles allow us to take 2 in the MSD and is there anyone of worth in there??

tbh there were two frees against in our D50 we were lucky the umps didn't spot

Big fan of running past a haunched player and swinging his arm to 'tackle' them.
He does the same s**t every week. Incredibly selfish and stupid footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back