Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt casual has some flume want to be working on a remix or some s**t. I would've thought the next level of never tear us apart is turning the music down and letting the fans smash it out.

next level....

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

I doubt casual has some flume want to be working on a remix or some s**t. I would've thought the next level of never tear us apart is turning the music down and letting the fans smash it out.

Let's hope so. Because I have horrible visions of Rolf Harris performing from prison in a manner similar to Johnny Cash.

Why can't they just leave it? These two songs were a perfect choice with perfect timing. It's not broke so don't change it!

People will argue and say we need to stay ahead of the rest of the league and we need to keep improving. Who cares about them! What we have is perfect because it's natural and isn't manufactured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed (and hope) he was referring to it growing naturally. More members, more people at the games, more people belting out NTUA. Not that it wasn't already loud by the end of last season. But I can see it being even louder this year.

Lets hope this is what he meant.

one direction.

would be hilarious...

im warming up my booing voice now....

I broke my booing valve when Max Basheer was called to toss the coin the manlet.

I wouldn't be surprised if we changed 'Not Giving In' this year, It hasn't really been one of those songs that have lasted in the public consciousness. I don't necessarily think that we should, just the club might not want to keep a song that might seem old news. It got me wondering, what song would we have on the team entrance if we did change? Something current? With a slow build and a dynamic shift loud? With those parameters, I think the closest thing they would get would be 'Take Me To Church', has that solemn opening building into the chorus. I'm not really a fan of the song (don't really dislike it either), but I'd be curious to see how that would work.

What do you guys think? You reckon they'll stick with Rudimental or switch it up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back