Ntfa div 1&2 tips 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

tassie_footy

Rookie
Oct 24, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Enter your tips for premiership and best and fairest, see how good we all are in a few months..

Rocherlea to finally win the flag after a few galant efforts. David Wickham and Micheal Rainbow to tie for the best and fairest.

Bridgenorth be to strong again in Div 1 with maybe Bracknell just over the Rock apes being the runner up with although if fit Rocherlea could go all the way but be tough to beat the Parrots.

Div 2 be Scotch although Fingal wil be there with a few returning but will be lacking the fitness and discipline to go one better seeing the Grand Final is usually at Aurora. Perth may surprise with O'ls being the big surprise and coming in 5th

i would love to see the rock apes get up and win the flag this yer but just cant go past the parrots to make it 2 in a row and look out for st pats in the div 2 with buzzz howard playing they will give the scotch a scrae if not beat them at the big dance

Bridgenorth to play off in the grandie,whether they win or not is another thing? I think G-town,Rocher and S'Dale will fight it out for the other spot! Dan Sellars will take out the B&F with Chris Jones, Mic Rianbow and prob wickham not far away!

Div 2 with all the changes there to clubs you can't go past old scotch..! I reckon Evandale will shack it up and play off in the grandie. B&F winner to come from Pedley,R.Thomas, and young Rattary FROM St Pats.

I think the Parrots as well. Whickam is a lay down for goal kicking, but i'm going for a smokey for B and F- Joey Robinson from Scottsdale!

Rocherlea to beat Bridgenorth in the big dance, while I reckon Scotch can make it 3 in a row and will beat either Fingal (hopefully they can get a score) or St Pats.

would be nice to see Evandale play off for the flag this year, heard they done alright in the recruiting aspects out there, picked up the Thomas' from Ringa? imagine a Perth and Evandale grand final, would be a ripper of a game..

Lilydale defeated Old scotch today by 16 points, were up by 40 points at 3qtr time

Div 1, The Parrots to make it 4 from 4 (reserves will take it again aswell)
Will not be surprised if a longford does what scottsdale did last year and come from no were and play off.

David Wickham to win the goal kicking (clearly)
Jarrad Price to win the B&F with Corey Bosworth (if he stays at the Redlegs) to surprise.

Why has young Joe Robertson left launceston to head back to Scottsdale? Be a shame if an NTFA chased a young talent like him and was offering money when really he should be staying at Launceston.

Div 2. Evendale, Perth Old Scotch, Lilydale St Pats all could take it out. Fingal wont be far away either, Good close comp this year part from it seems South/Prospect.

Brad Foley to win the B&F with Ali Mitchelson ( i think is his name from Scotch) not far behide.

yeah blues 141.. you know a lot about footy,, have you been on the goon bag over there is Perth???

Anyway to answer a few of the questions,, Longford to struggle and wont play finals footy in 2011..

Joey Robinson has lived in Bridport for the last few years and travelling all the way to stinking Windsor park has taken a toll on him. (3 days a week). So that is why he is playing at the Dale... Big chance to kick 50goals plus this season with no Breadmore taking goals off him....

Sonny Whitng and Joel Mounteny the latest two high profile state league players to agree to Play at scottsdale this season if they are dropped from there sides.. On top of this Scott Stephens picking Hillwood as his prefeered club, cant quite work this out

Derbyshire to play the first 5 games as a Redleg due to AFL Tas rule that he is not included on the 30man list at Launceston back in january.. Good luck to Scott Hill and Shaun Moore not only trying to stop him kick 15 goals but also trying to get 18 players for the reserves side out there, Apparantly have not scored over 30 in 3 years. Aaron Davies to make the NTFA reserves squad this season in a back pocket.. Enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back