**** off Damn-ian Barrett you oxygen thief

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to Barrett praising up Wallace on his list analysis yesterday was sickening. He was making Wallace out to be some kind of messiah on all AFL clubs which in itself is a joke given Wallace's track record at Richmond.

I can imagine Barrett as a kid being the last player selected at School Footy games when the fat kid & the nerd are the last 2 left. He should stick to doing what he does best, ie obtaining facts & avoid giving his opinions on what teams should or should not be doing of which he clearly has no idea.

Can we close this thread please?
The fwit demands about as much respect as your avg kiddy fiddler in long bay. Sorry to take it there but I feel we give this human excrement way too much time to have his own thread.

I understand that some people don't want to give this idiot the time of day. I do. However, I'm of the opinion that it's important to document his utter idiocy for future generations to see. People need to know why this moron should be scrapped from the record books. Why his name should burn in a perennial fire.

yeah, People Should know the reason he was found in the middle of a field, naked and beaten. Oh wait a minute that... hasn't... Happened... yet... :p

To any authority, it was a joke. Just like his Journalism.

Getting closer to the truth mate. Careful.

Getting closer to the truth mate. Careful.

Clearly there is a toxic drinking culture at Crocmedia. If they have a shred of integrity, they must give Barrett his marching orders. It is understood that this may or may not happen, depending on a decision that may or may not be made at a later date.

Clearly there is a toxic drinking culture at Crocmedia. If they have a shred of integrity, they must give Barrett his marching orders. It is understood that this may or may not happen, depending on a decision that may or may not be made at a later date.

Suspension for 12 months, paid $1 million front loaded

Well don't Robbo and Barrett both work at the same paper?
Interesting to see Robbo jump on a coworker like that if it is the case. Would probably point to Robbo not being a fan either. I reckon robbo wouldn't like barrett - I actually think robbo would probably like to punch the s**t out of barrett.

As much as he shits alot of you guys, I like Robbo, He's passionate about football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I like Robbo, he knows his stuff but doesn't take himself too seriously (on TV anyway).
As for saying that he probably doesn't like Barrett... Well, in other news the sun rises in the east.

he is still sooking a drunk got the job he thought he deserved.At least yobbo has some idea about footy barret's knowledge of footy extends to what cosmetics Caro wears.

This thread needs a comeback

Don't mind Terry on trade radio, i mean at least the man has knowledge on the ins and outs of the AFL system, unlike a certain journalist.
Barrett just loves Dee Bashing, likes to think he's and expert and when he thinks he gets something right he will not let go of it. "Guy's remember that time i was right two years ago" (pretty much did this in trade radio today). Whats worse is when he thinks he's right when everyone knows it's wrong, the viney decision was just him whining at the AFL. He is starting to become the James Hird of the media, will never back down from a bad call.

Simple message Damnian: you are no expert! Keep your opinions to yourself you are a journalist, Let the experts voice their opinions and you just report the facts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back