Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

20150109_152220.jpg

lol, that looks like cheap felt...

Hardly a scarf. Should have asked us if we want 'standard (POS)' or 'premium (an actual scarf)' and charged an extra 10 bucks for the premium.

That scarf looks terrible. Hope its a bad photo. I'm a big sports scarf person and North have s**t scarves

I'll end up buying a cap. Don't like the scarf.

The scarf is really quite s**t, and I'm not normally one to complain.

Can one hundred percent guarantee the scarf is as bad as the photo looks, was honestly disgusted that this is what has been subbed in for the cap (which I actually wanted).

I like everyone to know I'm a not only a North Melbourne supporter, but a North Melbourne member and the cap was the way I did that. I wear a cap every day, I've never worn a scarf in my life, in fact it's not cold enough in Canberra to wear a scarf. Which ever bright spark it was who decided to replace the members cap with a scarf, should be hung, drawn and quartered. Terrible decision.

Hahahahahahaha wowee let's not overreact here... The scarf does suck s fair bit, but the hats sucked too. If you are buying a membership for a "free" hat or scarf, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons. I wouldn't wear either anyway tbh. If the club got them for 20c each and made more money to put towards a premiership push then good on them.

If they had a decent Members scarf, the simple solution would be that when you buy your membership you have to tick a box saying you want either the scarf or the hat.

Hahahahahahaha wowee let's not overreact here... The scarf does suck s fair bit, but the hats sucked too. If you are buying a membership for a "free" hat or scarf, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons. I wouldn't wear either anyway tbh. If the club got them for 20c each and made more money to put towards a premiership push then good on them.

When youre paying over $600 per year per membership then i think you should be entitled to something better. These scarves are terrible and mine will be collected and thrown out at the same time. Left you're game Kangas, after all it is us members who are also paying of the debt. Woeful.

When youre paying over $600 per year per membership then i think you should be entitled to something better. These scarves are terrible and mine will be collected and thrown out at the same time. Left you're game Kangas, after all it is us members who are also paying of the debt. Woeful.

Some genuinely s**t merchandise is palmed off to members...

My wife likes the scarf. Says it's the best one yet. But we don't live in Melbourne where a 'real scarf' might be useful.

Back