Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
OP by Chadwiko.

Just got an email from the club saying that our reserved seats in the premiership club are being moved due to the Marvel Stadium redevelopment, and to be honest it looks like the new seats are worse.

Dear Chad,

As the 2023 season comes to an end, we are currently in the process of reviewing our membership program in preparation for 2024. In exciting news, the AFL’s upgrades to Marvel Stadium will be complete prior to Round 1 next year, creating new viewing, dining and matchday experiences for those seated on Level 2.

Premiership Club members in 2024 will have access to not only the Quill Room (the function room used this year), but also to the fully refurbished Parker Room, which will provide a fantastic view of the ground and a second bar for you to order food and beverages. This room will also be used to hold our matchday function, where you’ll hear from club greats and current players and enjoy a range of other matchday entertainment.

As a further result of the redevelopment works, the existing Premiership Club reserved seats in Bays 35 to 39 have been reclassified and are no longer accessible to Premiership Club members.

Anyone know what membership/ticker L2 bays 34-42 will be now?

tHAVf53Q_lHIFoRmvsVhHKaUWpO9-ZtrLXBYNvGJr9Vot6-YkvzHorlLQ7Ug5cvK7J25fYYjwlqMAmtaylCXt2RWQ1K_T1iYxKDM9yArIoO2CDB6bkyC-8MrgNCfWBgbpj4YotngBgactBo5tUzmAIHoyBKYig=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:

Found a 2024 membership map, and NMFC members no longer have access to Level 2 bays on the members wing?

That's kind of crap.

2024-Stadium-Map.jpg

Very shitty about this.

I feel I’ve forked out premium prices throughout covid and putting up with shitty quill room facilities for the last two seasons only to turn around and be shafted with worse seats.

Very shitty about this.

I feel I’ve forked out premium prices throughout covid and putting up with shitty quill room facilities for the last two seasons only to turn around and be shafted with worse seats.

Yeah. That kinda sums up my thoughts too.

Level 2 seats behind the goals are not 'premium' seats.

Found a 2024 membership map, and NMFC members no longer have access to Level 2 bays on the members wing?

That's kind of crap.

2024-Stadium-Map.jpg

It’s absolutely shithouse not just kind of crap.

Who the * is getting our seats?

It’s absolutely shithouse not just kind of crap.

Who the * is getting our seats?

Yeah the more I stew on this the more annoyed I get;

There's literally no option for NMFC members to sit on the Level 2 wing?! And they still call it a "premium" package?

That's kind of crap.

2024-Stadium-Map.jpg

Where TF have the Schimma Membership reserved seats gone now they’re listed as Premiership Club Reserved seats?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where TF have the Schimma Membership reserved seats gone now they’re listed as Premiership Club Reserved seats?
Not listed on the NMFC membership site as being provided in 2024:

Not listed on the NMFC membership site as existing:

FMD

Great question. That level of membership isn't reflected on the map at all which tells me it might be ending?

If Marvel is being redeveloped and we are being moved from our normal seating, couldn’t it be that that is the part of stadium being redeveloped first?

If Marvel is being redeveloped and we are being moved from our normal seating, couldn’t it be that that is the part of stadium being redeveloped first?

No the whole point is that the redevelopment will be finished before round 1 next year, and this is the new map.

No the whole point is that the redevelopment will be finished before round 1 next year, and this is the new map.
Oh! Sorry, continue with your rants.

It can’t be much of a redevelopment if it takes less than six months.

Can't imagine wanting to pay a premium for an L2 seat behind a point post.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ive managed to talk the family into buying the Level 2 Premiership club for 2024, I might change my mind if this occurs. Level 1 might be the go.

Oh! Sorry, continue with your rants.

It can’t be much of a redevelopment if it takes less than six months.

It's been underway for over a year.

Can't imagine wanting to pay a premium for an L2 seat behind a point post.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah this whole thing sucks.

To give the club the benefit of the doubt, I assume (hope) this is out of their control.

But to put it into perspective now;

• A Premiership Club reserved seat membership on Level 2 costs $700~.
  • We had 7 home games at Marvel Stadium in 2023.
  • That equates to $100~ a game. (Maths is my passion).
  • A Level 2 seat without a membership costs between $60-80, depending on the seat/
  • If a Premiership Club membership no longer provides access to 'premium' seating on Level 2, what benefit does the 'premium' membership provide?
Obviously I want to (and will continue to) support the club via membership, but this whole thing is ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back