Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got an email about member appreciation round. It reads like the lap of honour was for "lucky ones" got a certificate for 30 consec years and an invite to a post match thingy.

I'd be just happy if we dont repeat Stevo and Arches send offs.....:'(

Membership numbers are so off. In real terms (ie. people who actually go to matches regularly) we're nowhere near 50k. Same goes for the other clubs and their record numbers. Oh well
When clubs perform, numbers go up for membership and attendance, and we will be the same - I’m sure the NMFC is relieved to get 50,000 supporters shelling out money even if plenty don’t also attend games at the moment.

Membership numbers are so off. In real terms (ie. people who actually go to matches regularly) we're nowhere near 50k. Same goes for the other clubs and their record numbers. Oh well
This is incorrect.
The attendance numbers will rise when we start to win more.
Fans are sick of the s**t the club has been producing on field for the last 4 years.
No wonder nobody turns up.

I just got an email about member appreciation round. It reads like the lap of honour was for "lucky ones" got a certificate for 30 consec years and an invite to a post match thingy.

I'd be just happy if we dont repeat Stevo and Arches send offs.....:'(
Same. First email I’ve received in years. In utter disbelief. Pity I can’t attend the after match piss up as I’m bolting out of Marvel to watch the Matildas.

When clubs perform, numbers go up for membership and attendance, and we will be the same - I’m sure the NMFC is relieved to get 50,000 supporters shelling out money even if plenty don’t also attend games at the moment.
Another point to be made on the side is there'd be tons of instances in which multiple memberships are paid for by the same person. So the 50k number gets brought down a bit even though the revenue shows otherwise. Certainly hope you're right in the long run

Brent Harvey speaking at club function...
IMG20230824100611.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back