Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Still not working but it may work closer to the game worse case we will all have to enter using his phone.It’s still a s**t system though and there is no help forth coming from the club or the companies that send the tickets.
Also try logging in directly on the ticketmaster site, not through the NMFC app.

What offers are available today?
Plenty of offers on North's SEN Membership Day;
Kane Cornes Rebuild Special
Gets you into 7 home games at Marvel Stadium and free downloads of every time Kane bags North Melbourne*

Gerard Whateley Pontificating Pompous Twat President's Club
Gets you into 7 home games at Marvel Stadium in 2024 and North's one away game at The Cattery this season and every season for the rest of eternity**

Also includes a leather bound book with text translations of every interview that Gerard has done with North Presidents present and past, a great collector's item personally signed by the dweeb himself.

Derwayne Russell Rolls it, goals it
Gets you into 7 home games at Marvel Stadium sitting with the cheer squad, comes with XL cardboard poster with one of Derwayne's famous quotes "Rolls it, goals it". Poster can be flipped to show "Shake & Bake"

*Recommend a phone with 1TB capacity
** Can be bequeathed to family upon your passing.

Last edited:
Gets you into to 7 home games at Marvel Stadium and free downloads of every time Kane bags North Melbourne*

Gets you into to 7 home games at Marvel Stadium in 2024 and North's one away game at The Cattery this season and every season for the rest of eternity**

Also includes a leather bound book with text translations of every interview that Gerard has done with North Presidents present and past, a great collector's item personally signed by the dweeb himself.

Gets you into to 7 home games at Marvel Stadium sitting with the cheer squad, comes with XL cardboard poster with one of Derwayne's famous quotes "Rolls it, goals it". Poster can be flipped to show "Shake & Bake"

And the real offers, I'm going to buy a couple and 3 others who'll get them if the offers are good?

And the real offers, I'm going to buy a couple and 3 others who'll get them if the offers are good?
I don't know, I guess you have to tune in to SEN, the website is plastered with North Membership ads but they just link to the Membership website.

www.superclash.com.au

Package Inclusions​

• Get a 3 Game membership + a Level 1 reserved seat for the Good Friday SuperClash and save $69
  • $5 from each membership is donated to the Good Friday Appeal
  • Reserved seat on Level 1 for Good Friday SuperClash
  • General Admission seating (Level 3) at Melbourne home games
  • Access to replacement games
  • Priority 3 access to a Grand Final ticket should NMFC qualify
  • GA Access to all Blundstone Arena matches
  • $99 adult

What a shitshow the membership ticketing system is. Do all clubs suffer the same bullshit as us?
All clubs are at the mercy of Ticketmaster, unfortunately.

Thought SEN was good today considering it was North day, spoke about,

Some campaigner from Geelong
How them campaigners at the Hawfs are playing s**t footy
Interviewed some campaigner from Carlton, like they started GF.
Spoke about some shite basketball game, *en hate basketball near as much as I hate General B Scott

Then I ripped the wireless from my car and hurled it onto the Monash.
So have no further updates.

I’ve emailed Jen Watt and the membership manager this morning about this issue. I have 11 seats in aisle 34 and it was the only one WITHOUT the red reserved covers. Unfortunately it meant that walk ups just came in and sat anywhere. The attendant was quite good with myself and another group who had numbered seats that were occupied by either bodies or scarves/coats and moved them on to allow us into our seats. I’ve asked the club why aisle 34 was not marked and controlled better and requested this be rectified for Friday. Blowed if I need to watch my seats for an hour to stop people sitting in them.
So are there attendants now? Their never used to be just people scanning on entry to level 2 to stop people with ga coming in

After getting shafted from my L2 wing seats I opted for L1 wing instead of being shuffled down towards L2 goals.

Turns out the view isnt that much of a downgrade. A tad worse when the ball is on the opposite end but better when it’s close. Ngl lie tho the atmosphere is so much better.

When ever I sit like that at games u can bet your life all the play will be on the opposite side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets you into 7 home games at Marvel Stadium and free downloads of every time Kane bags North Melbourne*

Gets you into 7 home games at Marvel Stadium in 2024 and North's one away game at The Cattery this season and every season for the rest of eternity**

Gets you into 7 home games at Marvel Stadium sitting with the cheer squad, comes with XL cardboard poster with one of Derwayne's famous quotes "Rolls it, goals it". Poster can be flipped to show "Shake & Bake"

Poty

Well one positive was that the plastic barcodes membership cards worked fine at the gate on Saturday. I’d downloaded the digital tickets as cover fully expecting one of our plastic cards to stuff up but nup, all good.

We also had our cards out ready to show on lvl two, as per usual, but there weren’t any attendants asking to see them.

I expect that to change come this Friday’s blockbuster, lest we be infiltrated by wandering Bluws fans eager for a better view.

We went to our level 2 (D) dining gate 33 seats straight from the brand new Quill room glass doors.
Wow - what talk about privilege & luxury ! Beer on tap , music & guest speakers .
Walk up to the room & down to your seats any time .
Love my membership 💙🤍💙

Well one positive was that the plastic barcodes membership cards worked fine at the gate on Saturday. I’d downloaded the digital tickets as cover fully expecting one of our plastic cards to stuff up but nup, all good.

We also had our cards out ready to show on lvl two, as per usual, but there weren’t any attendants asking to see them.

I expect that to change come this Friday’s blockbuster, lest we be infiltrated by wandering Bluws fans eager for a better view.

There were attendants when I got there on lvl 2 but they said you didnt need to scan at that point.

Keen to see what happens this week

I’ve emailed Jen Watt and the membership manager this morning about this issue. I have 11 seats in aisle 34 and it was the only one WITHOUT the red reserved covers. Unfortunately it meant that walk ups just came in and sat anywhere. The attendant was quite good with myself and another group who had numbered seats that were occupied by either bodies or scarves/coats and moved them on to allow us into our seats. I’ve asked the club why aisle 34 was not marked and controlled better and requested this be rectified for Friday. Blowed if I need to watch my seats for an hour to stop people sitting in them.
I also emailed the Premium Club membership manager this morning about the issue and he replied saying red covers should have been on the seats but were missed, he also said because Friday is an all ticketed game this should not be a problem for this game, but would make sure it would be sorted going forward
Lachlan was very prompt in replying which was appreciated

I also emailed the Premium Club membership manager this morning about the issue and he replied saying red covers should have been on the seats but were missed, he also said because Friday is an all ticketed game this should not be a problem for this game, but would make sure it would be sorted going forward
Lachlan was very prompt in replying which was appreciated
Yep got pretty much the same response - expect it to be much better from now on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back