Official Team Thread Official Team Thread - Western Woodpeckers (2013/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

As you may or may not be aware, we have the B&F night coming up shortly. We will be awarding the Best and Fairest (across all formats), Test Player of the Year, One Day International Player of the Year, Highest Batting Aggregate for Test and ODI and Highest Bowling Aggregrate for Test and ODI's. Maybe other awards if I can be stuffed.

The date for the awards night is currently unknown as the votes still need to be collected and tallied and because we still have an Elimination Final to play in. So stay tuned.

DREAM TEAM BUFF Danger in Texas spookism MoOP Greater Gattsby (NM Design :D) HARPSichord stewie griffen TheFreshBanana Spadge Modbury_Hawk_12 DemonJim Son of Skeletor Slippery Pete nbaman1

Does that mean I have to put the drinking on hold? o_O

TBH - still fleuthered from the 'Rats B&F week, should make for an interesting Elim Final ;)
There's always time for more drinking.

Does that mean I have to put the drinking on hold? o_O

TBH - still fleuthered from the 'Rats B&F week, should make for an interesting Elim Final ;)
Just drink harder on the night.

As you may or may not be aware, we have the B&F night coming up shortly. We will be awarding the Best and Fairest (across all formats), Test Player of the Year, One Day International Player of the Year, Highest Batting Aggregate for Test and ODI and Highest Bowling Aggregrate for Test and ODI's. Maybe other awards if I can be stuffed.

The date for the awards night is currently unknown as the votes still need to be collected and tallied and because we still have an Elimination Final to play in. So stay tuned.

DREAM TEAM BUFF Danger in Texas spookism MoOP Greater Gattsby (NM Design :D) HARPSichord stewie griffen TheFreshBanana Spadge Modbury_Hawk_12 DemonJim Son of Skeletor Slippery Pete nbaman1
Badges for the winners???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that brings a close to our season. Disappointing not to go further in the finals but I mighty good effort on getting so close in such a big total.

Stay tuned for Awards Night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back