Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Gary was unsure bomber gave him a hard time about it and made his decision easier.

Hypocritical the way he handled the Essendon scenario.

He has a likeable persona but I don't trust the guy glad he isn't at our club.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...pson-gary-ablett/story-e6frf9jf-1225968538524

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/a...037501092?nk=f1a3f4a332bb0a1a0f263b6949708edd

Super referencing HD

THOMPSON was "a very controlling person" who wanted to oversee other parts of the football club, such as contract negotiations and the:eek: medical department.:eek:

THOMPSON was being "hypocritical" (fake) and deflecting attention from his own departure from Geelong by continuing to draw Ablett into media discussions.

Just realised we haven't had an All Australian since 2011, Bryce was stiff this year but hard to justify that he deserves to be in at the expense of any of the names listed.

No it doesn't.

We only get one home game for the pies bombers and tigers.

All of a sudden 6 doesn't seem so bad does it?

Yeah, sorry, home games! :oops:

A bit of a brain fade - I was thinking games at the G in total!
In that case I agree, six is reasonable, as long as it's the six with the biggest crowds. The G looks shocking with "only" 30,000 people.

Macca -

• Waite - make decision soon & required player. Doesn't know his decision yet.
• Kreuzer - would never consider trading him
• few irons in the fire
• Robbo traded - interest from a number of clubs
• Jeffy - same boat as Robbo
• Tom Mitchell - There is interest & family is aware.
• Pelchen - haven't heard his name mentioned and can't see it happening :)

Macca -

• Waite - make decision soon & required player. Doesn't know his decision yet.
• Kreuzer - would never consider trading him
• few irons in the fire
• Robbo traded - interest from a number of clubs
• Jeffy - same boat as Robbo
• Tom Mitchell - There is interest & family is aware.
• Pelchen - haven't heard his name mentioned and can't see it happening :)

Has macca been genuine in the past or has he been known to fox some times?

Has macca been genuine in the past or has he been known to fox some times?
Well he did say a few weeks back that Waite said he wanted to stay and a deal would get done :p

I think he was fixing re:Robbo & Jeffy. He couldn't say Robbo would be delisted if no trade, but that's the reality.
With Jeffy I think it's a whole lot more complicated than "he's up for trade".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May not be the right thread but just heard on radio that Dayle Garlett is in custody for stealing a car and other serious charges. Pretty sad.
I wonder if the same posters who came onto this board vigorously defending Dayle Garlett some time back pop in today to defend him again...

Pretty safe to say that even the Hawks can get the draft wrong at times !!

I reckon one of my favourite scenes from Cool Hand Luke sums it up with players and people like Garlett...

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Went to the staff kitchen to make myself my mid morning cup of tea and decided to read the paper while my tea was brewing and the Garlett story was on the third page. Seriously he is in a bad place. Not only did he steal a car but went and a burglured a place with force. I dare say he is in deep poo poo.

May not be the right thread but just heard on radio that Dayle Garlett is in custody for stealing a car and other serious charges. Pretty sad.
Went to the staff kitchen to make myself my mid morning cup of tea and decided to read the paper while my tea was brewing and the Garlett story was on the third page. Seriously he is in a bad place. Not only did he steal a car but went and a burglured a place with force. I dare say he is in deep poo poo.

the recruit 2018?

Obviously wants to play for Swan Districts amateur team

No WAFL club would touch him and he was playing for Swan View in the C grade ammos.

Andrew Krakeour played for Bassendean in the C Grade as well.

Yep, went to watch my amateur club play a home game against Swanview one Saturday, mainly to watch Garlett run around but he was a no show.

Found out later that apparently the agreement was that if he bothered to show up to training he would get a game, if not .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back