Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What rumour was that?
You're right, it is good news.

Damn my phones annoying auto-correct :mad:

But yes, Roughie's successful surgery is one bright light on an extremely dark day for footy.

The 2 coaches brought both teams together into a big huddle and they observed their own moment of silence.

Solid act. A special moment in what is otherwise a ghastly day

Solid act. A special moment in what is otherwise a ghastly day
It's always goes a long way and is accepted with appreciation and great respect when ultimately for the greater of good, fierce competitors can unite for a brief period before going into battle, when not just the Adelaide Crows are in mourning bug the entire AFL community is saddened by the loss of Phil Walsh who was more than a coach, he was a leader of men, a mentor, a family man, and someone who affected many in a positive way helped make others around him that much better for having had the opportunity to either work or learn from him. Very classy from the Hawks and as much as I hate them Collingwood.

xd77o5.jpg

Haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camporeale tipped to be named Crows interim coach.

Best of luck to Campo, there isn't any worse possible circumstances to get a senior coaching jon, going to be incredibly tough for him and the players for the rest of the season, I wish them well.

Yeah Camporeale has been given the impossible task, Worsfold has come in as a coaching director.

Best of luck to them, Woosha was close to Walsh as well so I think he feels a sense of duty which is admirable.

Ivan Maric was unlucky.

I can't work out the MRP, it really is a chook raffle, especially when you think Gibbs got more time off than The Bondi Millionaires.

Ah well, hopefully Gibbsy is refreshed after his break, might have been good for his body (did seem a little proppy the last month or so)

I have noticed in recent years that the AFL sort of has a thing against Carlton. So I am not surpised with the treatment we are getting.

Hasn't anybody noticed that they change the bidding system for the father-son rule as soon as we have a few kids approaching this year's draft.
Rice, Silvagni, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back