Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 1 year on this day I joined BigFooty, yet I have not posted much. I suppose that's a good thing?
100 posts a month is not much?

Gotta lift my game.

Good to see the Ox this week point out Yarran about the shape he turned up in to pre-season. I remember seeing photos it looked like he'd put on plenty over the break and didn't hear anyone say a thing. Now his calf is injured and he wont be fit for round one.

Funny seeing the Tigs faithful defending him on their board. They've just paid premium for a guy who has turned up overweight and now injured. I remember the exact same s**t with him every single pre season. Wasn't their word floating around he faked an injury at Mt Buller last year so he didn't have to do the bike ride?

Same Yarran, different club. He doesn't give a * and never will.

Well, the Gary Lyon 'situation' is going to get spoken about quite a bit now..............and especially so given Mental Health has been raised.
For those not in the know what situation is this.

I read today that Garry Lyon and Billy Brownless has had a major falling out too. Sounds like Garry is have a tough time at the moment.

Tough time????

What is it with star CHF???

First Wayne Carey did it, now Garry Lyon....!!

Channel 9 trying to bury this story as quick as possible, now the term 'mental issues' has been added to the discussion, everyone will get gun shy...!

Tough time????

Channel 9 trying to bury this story as quick as possible, now the term 'mental issues' has been added to the discussion, everyone will get gun shy...!

Seems a common term these days in AFL circles.

Tough time????

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Seems a common term these days in AFL circles.

...........and it may well be all too common, but if Channel 9 have now thrown this situation into the catch-all excuse without it being fact, then someone should be held accountable.

Reckon we're going to hear a lot of this one and not for Lyon, lying but for a serious term being used as a cover-all.

...........and it may well be all too common, but if Channel 9 have now thrown this situation into the catch-all excuse without it being fact, then someone should be held accountable.

Reckon we're going to hear a lot of this one and not for Lyon, lying but for a serious term being used as a cover-all.

I smell a huge cover up Harks.

So many rumours flying around & I highly doubt 'mental issues' is the reason.

Where's Hutchy ................. bet he is nowhere near any wheelie bins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back