Old Granny supporters - SHUT UP!

Remove this Banner Ad

i hate ppl who have been bagging juddy lately... he' s havn a bit of a slump..all players do.. geez...wat annoys me tho was a few weeks a go he was a champion and now coz hes had a few bad games hes useles... ppl make up ure F**KING MIND!!!

Experienced many a ******** in my time as a member

Came down for the Crows game last week and copped a pearler siting behind me. Here are a few of his more insightful comments.

On Phil Matera - That guy is bloody useless! I dont understand how he gets a game every week!

Sly rebuttal (Me) - Yeah, I mean he only lead goalkickers in the AFL for most of the year

Sly rebuttal 2 (Guy two seats away) - Yeah, He only gets a game because of his brother

On Adam Selwood's first kick in the AFL - Kick it, Coxy is on, Kick it!, KICK IT!!!! God strike me why didnt he kick it?

Rebuttal - Maybe he is nervous about his first kick at AFL level, cant have that now can we? (this drew a chuckle from the Crows supporter next to me who was already just as ****ed off with the old ****head as everyone else

Other comments included such things as Wilson's tremendous forward play. The best one was at halftime though when he came back from where ever to sit in his seat and I was standing up

"Got a good view of the ground there mate?"
"Yeah I have actually"
"Thought you might"

I stood for the rest of the halftime break just to **** the old **** off. Hope his grandson was playing Auskick and he missed it.

i've got a guy behind me who continually bag the team even when we are killing them. his favorite targets are carroll and cox.

that said there are some very passionate supporters around me. a fav is the deaf old bloke who sits in front. he has his headphones turned up so loud that I can hear the comments on the radio. he loves to give a random spray to a random opposition player at will. great stuff.

You don't even know what pain is until you had sat beside my mother when she was alive. I wouldn't go anywhere near her and I would notice that people sitting behind and to the sides of her would gradually move off after a while. Her voice would get louder and screechier until sometimes in the end her voice would go completely. She needed a week to get over going to the football and then was ready to go and inflict her opinions on everyone around her again the next week!!

I must be blessed with football intellectuals who sit in block 106

There is one guy who sits in my row and he actually commentates the WHOLE game to himself. You don't even need to remember to bring your radio with you as he'll call the entire game for you!

Your old women whiners don't happen to be whinging poms also!?!? (i'm allowed to bag poms, i'm related to some) The ones near us are shockers. Squeal like stuck pigs when Cousins touches the ball and they're all over 50.

The icing on the cake is whenever Sampi and more recently Collica touch the ball. They always scream out "Go one, do one of your big kicks!" Referring to Wirra's torps. Gee it ****s me!

I

They all pay their memberships and help us remain as one of the most successful clubs. Stop bagging them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back