On The Ball - Internet AFL game.

Remove this Banner Ad

So how do I actually improve my team? Played a few games with mixed results but what do I do, buy better players?
From the OTB homepage go to Help -> Knowledge Base (don't worry about the login, that is only for admins) -> Club House -> Lineup ........ Here you will find a table of skills/attributes (from most to least important) required for each position. It's not the be all and end all, but it's a very good starting point for working out who goes where and what type of players you want to recruit.

Smooth sailing for me so far with 129 & 157 point wins.

Worth using the youth academy? Especially this late in the year they should slot into your team soon shouldn't they?

just loaded up on a few, got a future ruckman too which is exactly what i needed :D

they're gonna be good enough to be in my best lineup so why not!

Worth using the youth academy? Especially this late in the year they should slot into your team soon shouldn't they?

No I wouldn't recommend it this late in will not be long before they age so you will miss out on a full season of training.

^^^ ahhhhhhhhh thought there'd be a drawback.. ah well, they're still gonna get straight into the best 22 so it's pretty much a different way of buying players for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to finance > player contracts. all my guys are contracted so i dunno how it works exactly, but if you want to drop a guy who's still under contract you can do so from the club house > players page after clicking on that player

Theres an option on the front page.

Where exactly?

Under 'Contract Negotiations' it shows all of my players being under contract. I don't want to sack any players under contract, I want to delist them, as the manual says you can once the season finishes and your players come out of contract.

Awesome! We've got an 11 day window to swap out any unwanted players, and go on a trading frenzy. Look out for some bargains as there is sure to be plenty. :D

Have put all of my unwanted players on the market in a last bid attempt to get some $$ from them if anyone happens to want to trade for them. Have already had one bid on a group of about 10 unwanted players, so it's well worth dangling them out and seeing if anyone bites before losing them for nothing. :thumbsu:

Just joined, atm I'm having a problem where I pick my line up and everything and fill out all the positions. But when I go and save it, it basically just resets... very fustrating. If anyone could help me out that would be great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back