Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, at least now we have proof that the garbage style Dew was trying to get us to play does not stand up in finals.

4 finals losses in a row. Truly pathetic from the Demons and their leaders.

Well, at least now we have proof that the garbage style Dew was trying to get us to play does not stand up in finals.

4 finals losses in a row. Truly pathetic from the Demons and their leaders.
If Demons kicked straight they won comfortably.

Lions will kill Blues at Gabba. Bloody hell, jerk Zorko will play in Grand Final.

Hard to believe that Weitering continued to play with no concussion assessment when he was clearly wobbly after hit. AFL is really s**t show.

Dylan Stephens is a rare bust for the Swans, he will be a decent C grade player and probably won't cut it once NM's top end draft talent from the next couple of years matures.
Outside their academy guys in the first round, Sydney really doesn't have an amazing strike rate with their early picks. since 2010 their non-academy/father son first round picks have been

Jed Lamb (Bust)
Zac Jones (good not great)
Oliver Florent (Good not great)
Matthew Ling (Bust)
Dylan Stephens (Bust)
Logan McDonald (has potential)
Angus Sheldrick (has potential)
Jacob Konstanty (Hasn't played AFL football yet)

Where Sydney have always done well is picking guys in the the 40's, 50's, 60's etc and turning them into stars.

Lions will kill Blues at Gabba. Bloody hell, jerk Zorko will play in Grand Final.

Hard to believe that Weitering continued to play with no concussion assessment when he was clearly wobbly after hit. AFL is really s**t show.
10 goals plus. Melbourne should have won by 6 goals and they have no forward line or forward system.

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Melbourne have been vulnerable all year
I mean we smacked them but somehow lost
Brisbane are anything but vulnerable at the Gabba
So many of my unfavourite teams playing but again as much as I’d hate to see Dorko and his Gang of thugs make a GF I just couldn’t bear seeing Carlton there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Melbourne have been vulnerable all year
I mean we smacked them but somehow lost
Brisbane are anything but vulnerable at the Gabba
So many of my unfavourite teams playing but again as much as I’d hate to see Dorko and his Gang of thugs make a GF I just couldn’t bear seeing Carlton there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Watching them lose to Collingwood and cry would be just 🤌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me, all I have left are the Umpies.
Good decision Stevic!!
Always thought you called HTB correctly Mollison, don;t listen to the numpties.
Great referral to the Arc, Dervan.
Thats how you throw it in Doig-y, proper elevation and depth. No noodle arms there, mate.

I give the Giants credit, knowing how hard it is to get things right for a northern expansion club. But they are kinda rivals. The rest are too annoying to even mention.

There is a positive way of looking at the Lions making the GF. It will have a ripple effect down here with the media and the general public taking more of an interest in Grand Final week. Don't forget, it was the hard work Brisbane put in during the 2001-04 era that essentially led to us getting an AFL license in 2008. I'd like to think it would also inspire our players to realise that a Queensland-based team can make the GF in this modern day league of ultra professionalism.

Love watching the underdog tsunami flog those entitled inbreds
Giants is a bloody good team. The best 22 is impressive with a lot experience and top talent. For the first time like ever they had minimal injuries. They bought into Kingsley plan and play for each other including stars. Just awesome to watch their run.

Unfortunately, they will probably run out of energy with constant travelling.

Giants is a bloody good team. The best 22 is impressive with a lot experience and top talent. For the first time like ever they had minimal injuries. They bought into Kingsley plan and play for each other including stars. Just awesome to watch their run.

Unfortunately, they will probably run out of energy with constant travelling.
I reckon they beat Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back