Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Naughton is good, but is he 8 years good? King isn’t 8 years good either (though his contract is a two year trigger anyway).

These long contracts are becoming all the rage, but how many of them will be seen out in full by the club?
Clubs clearly haven't learned a thing.

First Grundy and apparently now Clayton Oliver.

I guess the Bulldogs will be pushing Naughton out next year.

I wonder if the AFL steps in and puts a limit on the number of years you can offer a player.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Naughton is good, but is he 8 years good? King isn’t 8 years good either (though his contract is a two year trigger anyway).

These long contracts are becoming all the rage, but how many of them will be seen out in full by the club?

With a new team coming in so they want to secure players long term and also having long contracts gives the club more power over the player in a potential trade should the player request one

Sydney getting Grundy
Taylor adams
And James Jordan…
Bloody hell

Sydney getting Grundy
Taylor adams
And James Jordan…
Bloody hell

And Joel Hamling

We thought the comp was tough this year… next year everyone’s levelling up except for tigers whose going backwards one would think
Also Freo haven’t been linked to much yet. So depends if 2022 or 2023 is more representative of their list.

But yeah, lot of mostly depth players being traded around and linked to clubs. Who knows, a few clubs might get a boost from that. Certainly a lot of clubs trying to make astute, low risk deals so far.

Lachie Schultz potentially leaving freo gives me hope we have somethjng big up our sleeve.

Huge loss for them if he leaves. To Collingwood of all teams

I’m gonna say it, freo are worse at retention than us and their worst trades ever are worse than us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slow start for Richmond by conceding the first five goals to the Dees but have kicked the last three to make it a respectable score at quarter time. Noah Balta appears to be the danger man for Richmond now that he's playing forward and he's doing a pretty good job against Steven May in this game. Koschitzke is going alright too. Looks like our tall defenders are going to have a big say in whether we win in opening round.

Slow start for Richmond by conceding the first five goals to the Dees but have kicked the last three to make it a respectable score at quarter time. Noah Balta appears to be the danger man for Richmond now that he's playing forward and he's doing a pretty good job against Steven May in this game. Koschitzke is going alright too. Looks like our tall defenders are going to have a big say in whether we win in opening round.
Now Richmond then kicked the next 6

Typical practice game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back