Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect comparison. As a big B.Griffen fan, I'm really excited by what we have in Gordon.

I've always liked the Marion comparison for him, although he's probably a better creator for himself, while not being quite as good as cutting etc and finding easy buckets.

I'm liking the trade of Afflalo for Fournier so far. Fournier has had a chance to shine with Dipo injured and he's playing really well.

I'll still miss AA, but you're right about Fournier. He's a little bit of a bargain!
Only just turned 21 the other day too, a lot of upside to him. I miss AA too , solid player and with Dipo injured we could use his perimeter d at the 2. Ben Gordon has played a couple good games too.
Er'body talking about Hayward today and not him. Wouldn't have thought he'd be the go-to in that situation but it worked a treat! Great first W.
I think he's probably the best option for that last shot with the limited pure shooters we have. If not him maybe Fournier ?

Can't decide which Tobias buzzer beater I like better, the one today or the one against OKC last year.

I'm so excited about this team, I think we are going about the rebuilding the right way. Maybe JV could be replaced but it seems like the boy's love him and I'm willing to give him a chance as he's still young as a coach.

Tobias Harris is having one hell of a season. Could be a look in for an all star appearance this season. Also it's good to see O'Quinn getting some good minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tobias Harris is having one hell of a season. Could be a look in for an all star appearance this season. Also it's good to see O'Quinn getting some good minutes.
I think teams will throw some money at him, how high do you think you will match?

I think around 4/44

I think he will still sign at some point , I think the salary cap increases at the end of the season so he is probably just waiting out for a bigger pay day. Can't remember the exact details but we signed Vuc for $55 over 4 years so I'd assume we would look at paying a bit more for Tobias.

I think he will still sign at some point , I think the salary cap increases at the end of the season so he is probably just waiting out for a bigger pay day. Can't remember the exact details but we signed Vuc for $55 over 4 years so I'd assume we would look at paying a bit more for Tobias.
No we can't sign him until July now in the off season when he becomes a restricted free agent. As he is on a rookie contract the rules state we had until October 31 to resign him and an agreement wasn't reached. Harris wanted a deal between $12m-$14m a season (something similar to Vuce) but the Magic wanted to let free agency dictate his worth and after the season he's putting in he'll probably get it. He said he wants to stay in Orlando but the Lakers an Knicks are apparently keen on him.

Dipo and Vooch have been beasting it the last few games. Knocking off the Bulls and Rockets is proof we have a bright future.

I love the Payton/Dipo backcourt. Has massive defensive potential. Just need both of them, aswell as Gordon to keep working on their 3 point shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back