Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The Company would be a bit sh1t, too judgemental for me. The world was better if you stuffed up, you put your hand up, said sorry and everyone just moved on. Might have copped a whack if you really deserved it.

I’m no good with the pile on and the outrage.
What did you say!

“There was no jealousy or resentment or anything like that. It’s not who I am. It is who my Mum is though. Don’t cross that woman, she’ll * you up.”

Business move?!
You were about to become one of the important forwards in the biggest club in Australia. Talk about ensuring $$$.
Please. Let's not re-write history. Just say it's not where you wanted to be.

When an AFL player talks in front of a microphone, they’re just regurgitating what their PR training taught them to say and how to say it.

It’s only a matter of time before clubs simply use voice and video avatars to bypass the risk of players not quite remembering their lines and talking points.

Or maybe they’re already doing it? How would we know?

Just talking in general but I have said plenty of dumb sh1t, lacking a filter at times.
Wasn’t having a go HG, just my crap attempt at humour regarding your point and agree that people these days get uptight about all sorts of things and for no apparent reason other than they can have the spotlight turned on them for behaving like a spoilt entitled brat. How is that for a lack of filter ?

Wasn’t having a go HG, just my crap attempt at humour regarding your point and agree that people these days get uptight about all sorts of things and for no apparent reason other than they can have the spotlight turned on them for behaving like a spoilt entitled brat. How is that for a lack of filter ?
I didn’t think you were, all good.

I won’t cancel you ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he's not playing in any lower leagues because ASADA would be very interested. Anyhow, I am jealous of his ripping rig
Personally I find it extremely unappealing & ugly. Too much. Each to their own.

As for playing footy, I can't imagine that amount of bulk would be beneficial.

Personally I find it extremely unappealing & ugly. Too much. Each to their own.

As for playing footy, I can't imagine that amount of bulk would be beneficial.
When you get to my age, my old Central Highlands mate, I'd be happy to look like just one of his arms. I do agree it's too much, I prefer a leaner sculpted body than all those veins

Anyhow, I am jealous of his ripping rig

No you’re not.

Healthy is sexy, and that’s not healthy. At all. All the more so given he’s done that in six months.

Still, always nice to see the filth on the wrong end of any final score
They tried their kick and hope Charlie gets a free and it didn’t work.
He’s a great player but fmd he gets some soft ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back