Review Other meaningless games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong v Essendon about to start

If you ask, Robbo, we should be scared.

IF ...​

you're going to write off the Cats, yet again ...

THEN ...​

I'd suggest a rethink. They'll be making the finals, yet again. Given their season finished unusually early last year, Chris Scott has had an extra month to prepare himself and his team for 2024. Look out, competition.

IF ...​

THEN ...​

I'd suggest a rethink. They'll be making the finals, yet again. Given their season finished unusually early last year, Chris Scott has had an extra month to prepare himself and his team for 2024. Look out, competition.
Lol. Will be a bit hard to judge against Bombers in Geelong.

IF ...​

THEN ...​

Their finals chances have nothing to do with Chris Scott and everything to do with 5-7 bye weeks playing minnows at Kardinia Park.

Their finals chances have nothing to do with Chris Scott and everything to do with 5-7 bye weeks playing minnows at Kardinia Park.
Yes, you are right and the good thing about this flat track bully outome is...

The will make the bottom half of the eight and keep one or more of the following out of the eight, including:

Carlton
Swans
Saints
Suns
Rich

they may all miss out which would be a crying shame..;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be staggered if Webster gets less than 6

That was a very nasty hit.

Powell-Pepper was hit with a 4-week ban, this one is at least a 6 if they want to reinforce that message.

No sympathy for Webster. He lined his opponent up and took him out when he was most vulnerable.

That was a very nasty hit.

Powell-Pepper was hit with a 4-week ban, this one is at least a 6 if they want to reinforce that message.

No sympathy for Webster. He lined his opponent up and took him out when he was most vulnerable.
It's 3+ by the guidelines. I don't think they've gone over 4 for a bump before?

Completely agree - without this walk up start to finals every year Scott would be a very ordinary Coach. He had a 75% loss rate in finals, before more recent success and winning the recent flag.
With all our turmoil ( and their stability) since 2010, and massive HGA, we have still matched them for flags between 2010 and 2023.

It's 3+ by the guidelines. I don't think they've gone over 4 for a bump before?

Powell-Pepper executed a bump. :) This bump was bumpier than P-P's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back