Competitions Goal Kicking Comp. Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub is Noble. ZEV?

It's a tough one this round, leaning towards Mihocek but we are looking at 95% humidity and with Harris Andrews down back....

Does Mihocek get Andrews or does Reef do the Frampton role... or does Billy do his job again?

Will Nicky D try and respond to Bucks' challenge or will he play his usual attacking role?

With Sidebottom rested does Lippa or Josh D become the cutter?

Does Tommy M push forward in his 200th to score?

Can Darcy Cameron keep up his goalkicking form or will big Mase finally get a score on the board this week?

I might have to do some more thinking Maggie5 , won't forget though.

Doc1763 you sure about Billy, he looked really sore after getting smashed into the footy last week, didn't manage a tackle or a clearance, plus with the plane ride and 4 games straight are you sure he is up to it this week?

Doc1763 you sure about Billy, he looked really sore after getting smashed into the footy last week, didn't manage a tackle or a clearance, plus with the plane ride and 4 games straight are you sure he is up to it this week?
I've already had Checkers, Hill & Schultz, the way we're playing, I'm running out of certainties. Maybe Reef, but up there, he might not get a touch.

Suspense Anticipation GIF

Then there were two, good luck!

Doc1763 - Checkers - Hill - Schultz - Elliott
Hong Kong Pie - Mihocek - Hill - Elliot - Reef

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm, are Doc and I still going to battle it out till there is only 1, Highlander style, or is there a new game starting?
It appears I've gone a bit prematurely on this and Doc and HK Pie are still duelling for the win.
Apologies.

Umm, are Doc and I still going to battle it out till there is only 1, Highlander style, or is there a new game starting?
Battle it out until one standing. If both of you go out, if I am feeling generous will give you both the 'boot'.

Or if both survive the next game, will continue the following week.

If not a good day for me, will introduce some new rule that you get nothing. Just kidding.

Just hurry up so I can start a new comp.

Battle it out until one standing. If both of you go out, if I am feeling generous will give you both the 'boot'.

If not a good day for me, will introduce some new rule that you get nothing. Just kidding.

HKP should do the right thing and select Moore

neilk - Elliott
Fat Jesus - Schultz
Copeland - Elliott
Next game hasn't started yet, I am not ready to be eliminated before it starts would like to stay in a couple of weeks.:)

C’mon Maggie! Give them both the boot so we can all have an interest in the Hawthorn game.

Other than winning of course.

and on we go........
Neither have selected JDG, Mitchell, Crisp, WHE yet still plenty to choose from, next is Port game.

The rest of us will have to wait.:(

Doc1763 - Checkers - Hill - Schultz - Elliott - Reef
Hong Kong Pie - Mihocek - Hill - Elliot - Reef - Schultz

2024-04-07_200244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back