Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Suss could’ve played league football if his body didn’t let him down. Two strapped knees restricted him to a turning circle of an old Toyota bus, would still bring his own ball against Milawa.
Why dont you employ him and help him find his feet again. After all, you are gods gift

Alright ladies. Tips today, I’ll go first.

Bright by 250
KV by 40
Bonnie Doon by 100+
Greta by 10 goals
Whorouly by 6 goals in a nothing game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Having now seen Bright & Doon I’m leaning toward Doon. Better use of the ball and a better spread and set up. Bright heavily reliant on that cocky kid (he should have kicked more than he did) and a couple of others up forward. As they have been in the past just seemed clunky. Regardless of the scores it was an entertaining game.

Umable to get finer details frm other games, the misso refuses to keep pedalling the generator in the chook shed. Can someone give details pls.

Bats thumped kv by 120 odd
North Wang over Whorouly but a healthy margin, Greta by 200 odd against Tarra. Play hq seems to be down
North Wang over Whorouly but a healthy margin, Greta by 200 odd against Tarra. Play hq seems to be down
Thanks mate I’ll tell the misso to come inside now

I’ll fight the lot of ya , I settle these discussions in the parking lot . Real quick. Buffoons;the lot of ya, . Listen here , The tigers commanded respect amd got it , the record stands, with the scripture to lay claim to the best side the league saw . I have no doubt in my mind , if we got the band ba k together they’d make a mockery of today’s sides. O&k is a shadow of its former sled .
Commanded respect 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now ive heard it all.

My best bet is that your running th sideshow alley this year at the wang show! Just imagine cunza trying to rope people in to shoot a utensil eyed slug gun. Not even he would need to wear facepaint to entice

Are Greta the real deal? I know they haven’t played much but a lot a talk about their recruiting prior to the year and all are showing up, even our mate who chases the coin is taking the Mickey. I’ve been saying it for weeks but I think they are going to surprise everyone this year which makes it great for the competition.

Are Greta the real deal? I know they haven’t played much but a lot a talk about their recruiting prior to the year and all are showing up, even our mate who chases the coin is taking the Mickey. I’ve been saying it for weeks but I think they are going to surprise everyone this year which makes it great for the competition.

Who are they surprising? Normally the team who spends the most money wins and it’s obvious that it’s Greta this year.

Anyone heading down to the footy at Bonnie Doon this weekend. My usual watch partner is away with the old ball and chain and looking for someone to watch the footy with. I’ll be in a blues jumper with #11 on my back and hopefully an autograph from the great man on my emblem post game. Let me know if you want to have a couple of cascades and a chin wag. Go blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Blues have been the real deal for the past two seasons, all talk.

Welcome to Wednesday wonderings with FatCat.

Did Bonnie Doon get away with one on the weekend? Just fell in over a brave Greta team who will only improve and didn’t play their brand for any more than 1 quarter IMO.

Also hasn’t the ‘Gale force’ landed down at Hawkland! Good to see Gales back playing good footy, great player and an even better guy. They have a good one there!

Last edited:
Welcome to Wednesday wonderings with FatCat.

Did Bonnie Doon get away with one on the weekend? Just fell in over a brave Greta team who will only improve and didn’t play their brand for any more than 1 quarter IMO.

Also hasn’t the ‘Gale force’ landed down at Hawkland! Good to see Gales back playing good footy, great player and an even better guy. They have a good one there!

Stop being so ******* fabricated, egotistical and self centred fatcat. Nobody cares about your ‘wonderings’…

Stop being so ******* fabricated, egotistical and self centred fatcat. Nobody cares about your ‘wonderings’…

There’s a lot of big words for a bloke with peas for brains thermos. You’re the same bloke who rinses ‘thermos hot takes’…. What’s that saying about the pot and the kettle????

There’s a lot of big words for a bloke with peas for brains thermos. You’re the same bloke who rinses ‘thermos hot takes’…. What’s that saying about the pot and the kettle????

Didn’t need to put it there twice mate. We saw it the first time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back