Paid Betting Tip Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

I recommend soccerprotip I play with them now and use their betting system. It's pretty good and not risky, also they proof their tips in BA forum and their coefficient is good enough. Still good...

Hahaha the account in protipster is just fun account for my purposes. My team tipsters make good predictions and I and my members get the profit. I use them and make money if you like to join the team you are welcome, if you want to hate... nobody can't stop you...

WHAT IS YOUR BETTING STRATEGY?
Although very unlikely it is always possible that we may hit a streak of 2 or 3 losing tips, this simply cannot be avoided however certain measures can be put in place to minimise the effect it would have should the unlikely happen. To combat this after every losing bet you should increase the stake of the next bet by 1.5 This will be enough to cover the loss without risking your whole betting bank.

amazing

I like that you are trying to be sarcastic, but that's why my service is good, when somebody is laughing at you you are on the wright way. I am happy with the tipsters, they make money for me and my clients and that's enough.

if you can win at 70% why do you need to charge people for picks? you should be able to print money just by betting your own AMAZING picks

A mates brother pays a healthy sum for tips on the gallops from JJ Williams, lets just say their Brisbane and Melbourne form analysts uses a dart board to find their selections, some of the most puzzling tips I've even seen, (he sms' them to me as a 'favour' for the book keeping and providing him with running total on each state) whoever does their Sydney form is well worth paying for, unfortunately some weeks there are no tips in Sydney at all.

For $500 a month and without Sydney selections on one of the two days (wednesday or saturday) its throwing money done the drain.

Recommendation you say? I recommend not paying for JJ Williams.

Creates big footy account hoping to gain some new clients, chuckle. Most of us who are regs here won't even pay for a BF membership.

Its a barren desert of swedish figure skating arbs and losing bets.

BF logic: 'I can't afford to pay for 70% win rate tips because i lose too much on the punt' (ill get it there eventually, its just a downswing)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back