Pakistan Super League 2024 (Feb 17- March 18)

Who will win the 2024 Pakistan Super League?

• Multan Sultans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Karachi Kings

• Lahore Qalanders

• Islamabad United

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Game 28

Quetta Gladiators (Playing XI): Jason Roy, Saud Shakeel, Khawaja Nafay, Rilee Rossouw(c), Omair Yousuf, Laurie Evans(w), Akeal Hosein, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Mohammad Amir, Abrar Ahmed, Sohail Khan

Lahore Qalandars (Playing XI): Sahibzada Farhan, Mirza Tahir Baig, Abdullah Shafique, Shai Hope(w), Shaheen Afridi(c), Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, George Linde, Jahandad Khan, Tayyab Abbas, Zaman Khan

Lahore Qalandars have won the toss and have opted to bat

A win for Quetta and they book their playoff spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penultimate game of the PSL:

Karachi Kings (Playing XI): James Vince, Tim Seifert(w), Shan Masood(c), Shoaib Malik, Kieron Pollard, Irfan Khan, Anwar Ali, Daniel Sams, Arafat Minhas, Zahid Mahmood, Hasan Ali

Peshawar Zalmi (Playing XI): Saim Ayub, Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Haris(w), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haseebullah Khan, Rovman Powell, Aamer Jamal, Luke Wood, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mehran Mumtaz, Aimal Khan

Peshawar Zalmi have won the toss and have opted to bat

I wasn't surprised that he was one of the only Ch 9 guys who did immediately get another gig. Eh, whadda I know? :grinv1: Maybe he didn't want one
Think that incident with Karl Stefanovic really did set him back career wise as much as he probably wont want to admit.

Its clear the Australian public think his a knob and would rather not listen to him , a bit similar to Michael Slaters plight. Michael Clarke also used to look up to Slats as a person and cricketer as well.

Think that incident with Karl Stefanovic really did set him back career wise as much as he probably wont want to admit.

Its clear the Australian public think his a knob and would rather not listen to him , a bit similar to Michael Slaters plight. Michael Clarke also used to look up to Slats as a person and cricketer as well.
I don't reckon it helps Clarke's case that he sounds like a dopey bogan. :tongueoutv1: You might remember him saying this on the field about 'Harbour John Sing' when he had allegedly had that dig at Symonds: "He done in Australia and he just done it again."

I don't reckon it helps Clarke's case that he sounds like a dopey bogan. :tongueoutv1: You might remember him saying this on the field about 'Harbour John Sing' when he had allegedly had that dig at Symonds: "He done in Australia and he just done it again."
Dont remember that quote but its fair to say Clarke lost the dressing room from the stories I have heard.

Back