FTA-TV Person of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

this is what the show needed

good episode, picked the cop, didn't pick Elias

hopefully it kicks in from here

Looks like we might finally have a running storyline with Elias

I still reckon that Detective Carter's name will show up on the list one episode
I'm sure she will.

I am also thinking that at some stage, by following one of the 'unimportant' numbers, they will accidentally uncover some kind of major threat that mysteriously hasn't been detected by the system. They won't be able to tell the government because it will reveal the backdoor, so they'll have to stop the terrorist attack themselves and work out why the machine isn't working properly at the same time.

Ep 7 was excellent and the ending was a corker.

This Elias is one serious bad ass. To play him & Elliot from just shoot me you must have some serious range as an actor.

Just about to watch 01x08 and what annoys me is the length of the intro. Do we really need to see the same 50 second intro every single episode? Extrapolate that to 5 years, especially for those new to the show that will watch a heap of episodes at a time, and the intro is tedious. I much prefer shows that get straight into it, give us a minute that sets up the episode, then a 20-25 second title sequence, then get on with it.

LOL, they put up the twitter hashtag at the start #PersonOfInterest

Jim Robinson has a good head for TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily one of the best shows on right now

Tonights was good ..the female cop seems to be getting closer and closer

And lol at the photo of a young Kohl..looked like an old Neighbours pic:p

Take a pill champ, i am not saying that it does not rate but it is not in the top 20 best shows.

If you said it's not in the top 20 shows you like, fine, but it is rating well (top 20).

That said, I thought the last episode, episode 8, wasn't one of the better ones.

/pill taken :)

It's generally quite enjoyable and I like the developing backstory but I'm getting sick of how often Reese is caught and tortured only to escape at the last second. The guy should have died five times already. It's a plot device they could do without.

It is confirmed people your theories of detective carter becoming a number is correct.

This was from wikipedia:

"Get Carter"[10]

Alex Zakrzewski

Greg Plageman & Denise Thé

December 8, 2011

Things get complicated for Reese and Finch when the machine names Detective Carter as the latest person of interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back