Perth Glory found gulity of salary cap breaches, kicked out of the 2015 finals series!

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard whispers of Victory being well over the Cap in 2010 (a season they made the Grand Final) but nothing was done ..

I just have no faith in the FFA being an impartial/neutral body in issues like this, that's why I firmly believe we need a separate governing body to administrate the A League

Hey guys, this bloke heard whispers so we should be kicked out of the finals!

Being a Storm fan I can feel for the Perth fans but if they are guilty the punishment is silly, they should be stripped of all points. They've cheated for the whole season so should finish bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The right outcome the last thing the league needed is for this to drag on just before finals.

Hopefully this is a good opportunity for Perth to clean house, although I see that Brewer has taken "full responsibilities and acted alone" yeah right as if Sage didn't know. Sucks for the fans to have a selfish Muppet like Sage running the club.

Last edited:
The right outcome the last thing the league needed is for this to drag on just before finals.

Hopefully this is a good opportunity for Perth to clean house, although I see that Brewer has taken "full responsibilities and acted alone" yeah right as if Sage didn't know. Sucks for the fans to have a selfish Muppet like Sage running the club.

Taken full responsibility and f u cked off with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back