Petrenko yes / no?

Remove this Banner Ad

Petrenko and Mitch Robinson would be great pick-ups that would immediately make us a stronger team on-field.

Petrenko has the speed we need. Robinson inside hardness we crave.

Both head-cases though it would seem.

Petrenko and Mitch Robinson would be great pick-ups that would immediately make us a stronger team on-field.

Petrenko has the speed we need. Robinson inside hardness we crave.

Both head-cases though it would seem.
Pretty hard comparing Petrenko to Robinson as far as head case factor. I want nothing to do with Robinson at Richmond, I don't think Petrenko is anywhere near his level.

Pretty hard comparing Petrenko to Robinson as far as head case factor. I want nothing to do with Robinson at Richmond, I don't think Petrenko is anywhere near his level.

Do you know what Robinson's problems are? (not being smart, I just don't know what the issue is).

Could it have been any worse than Dusty last year?

Only if they keep taking rubbish off our hands! Hampson, Grigg and Thomas, come on down! ;)

Who'd have thought they'd be so skint, they'd take our spuds just so they could get their measly 5c refunds at the local collection depot. :p

Its 10c now bro ;)

Happy if we gave him a rookie spot. Good fwrd pressure player, hard at it and decent speed. Shoulders a worry, but manageable.

I'd give him a rookie spot too.

Ashamed to admit I thought Banfield was worth a punt as well.

Dont be hard on yourself mate, so did I :p

With rookie spots, there always should be a spot for one you take a punt on. Like a Mitch Robertson or a Bleaise are the type i would use it on. If either are available by the time rookies are chosen, I would be happy for the club to choose one of them.

Good bloke. Really hard trainer. Goes flat out on the field, and tackles like a cannonball. Doesn't always get himself in great positions, (although did for one memorable game against the Kangas ;) )

happy for rookie list only. if his shoulders hold up to a full pre-season and he does alright in the VFL, then promote him. could be a good small/medium forward for the club

wont be a world beater, but at no cost, wont hurt too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Would much rather Taylor hunt even though they are different players.

Would probably take both to be honest.

Petrenko's got pace and averages 4 tackles a game, 2 things I think we need to add to the side. Had a few injury problems I think but might be worth a punt as a rookie.

Hunt might be a decent option to become our tagger - probably would have to take him in the draft (rather than as a rookie) as he might get more interest but he's the right age (23?) for our list. Someone needs to fill that tagging void now that Jacko's retired. Of our current list, Morris, Dea or Arnot would be worthy to consider but Hunt's got some runs on the board in that department I think.

and graphs...where the **** are the graphs FFS??

I want a farking pie chart

PiesIHaveEaten.png

Replacement for Banfield on the rookie list. Could be a gem! Still reckon he'd be better than S.Lloyd...

No - don't do it .... Hoping you keep Knights for another year and he comes good for ya, poor guy :(

If you do, don't play him forward of centre (except against Norf) - doesn't kick enough goals and kicking is very suspect. There are better pickups from other clubs out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back