Delisted #25: Alex Morgan - Signed with North Melbourne as a DFA - 1/11/17 - delisted again - 25/10/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Have not seen a lot of him simply because he has not played a lot. Saw a few games of his in 2013 when he was at the Chargers and he was reasonable enough for me to have a note to watch his development. Pace, good hands at ground level and nice kick where what I had in the plus side but needed to get into the game more.
This season he was pretty handy for Metro against WA and had 15 possessions in the TAC GF. Has played mainly half back but is one touted as able to play midfield. Saw him against NSW early in the year and he had a lot of the ball but he was a bit hit and miss in his kicking that day whereas in other games I have seen he has been very solid by foot.
I suppose he is a kid with a lot of scope after missing TAC last year. Combine testing was very good.

His YouTube highlights:

Looks rather good, although I have to admit I had no idea who he was before we drafted him, and I was hoping for Bonner.

Lucky he is quick because he likes to play loose. He will need that speed to catch his opponent running into open goals.

His YouTube highlights:

Looks rather good, although I have to admit I had no idea who he was before we drafted him, and I was hoping for Bonner.

Oh my god, he has a sick goose step.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we think he can play as a midfielder, he has crazy lateral movement and his vision in tight is good.
Explodes through packs in that vid on a couple of occasions.
Has some hospital handballs by the look of it.

Happy to have him. Really good in traffic. Hopefully can eventually play on a wing.
I think we think he can play as a midfielder, he has crazy lateral movement and his vision in tight is good.
Explodes through packs in that vid on a couple of occasions.
Has some hospital handballs by the look of it.
Has the scope to do so, just needs to build his tank.

You know how we lost Alex Browne? I get the sense we knew we were picking this guy with a second rounder.
As he plays similarly, but has pace.
That goose step!

big enough to play midfield. don't want another ******* flanker made out of him. could be a bull with great speed away from congestion in time.

Already claimed, don't get too attached ;)
Will give you that, but have it be known, I love a clearance bull and I need somebody to attach my old Clayton Oliver love to :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back